Hello

When the friends finally made it to the park Apollo and Sapphire were awake, not making any fuss though to Winn and Jame's surprise. The couples were watching the babies while talking when they heard a familiar voice.

"Ruby!" Lena turned around to see Sam running after Ruby.

"Lena! Lena!" Ruby yelled jumping into Lena's lap.

"Hey there munchkin. Be careful." Lena said pointing her finger at Sapphire that was next to her.

"Ruby don't run like that." Sam said out of breath.

"Its fine Sam she's okay." Lena giggled at her friend. "Sit down." Lena scooted over patting the place by her.

"You sure I wouldn't want to-" Sam started.

"Non sense. We would love to have you and Ruby join us." James smiled

"Okay then." Sam smiled sitting down just noticing the babies. "So who are these cuties?"

"This is Apollo." Winn said nodding his head to the baby in his arms. "And thats Sapphire." Ruby giggled.

"What is it munchkin?" Lena asked moving her head to look at Ruby better.

"Her names like mine." Lena smiled at her friends daughter.

"Yes it is kiddo." Kara said tickling Ruby.

"Kar- Kara." Ruby giggled wiggling out of Lena's grasp and running.

"You better fun faster before I get you." Kara yelled after the girl chasing her to the swings.

"God I swear she is just a kid." Lena laughed but stopped when Sapphire started to cry. "Hey its okay baby." Lena cooed picking up the baby and rocking her.

"You'd be a wonderful mother Lena." Sam smiled looking at her friend with adoration.

"Oh no. I- I don't think I would." Lena nervously stuttered out. Lena had always wanted a little family no more than 2 kids. But she never thought she would be a good enough mother.

"You would be wonderful!" They heard Kara yell making them laugh.

"What she said." Winn chuckled. "You put Sapphire to sleep in little to no effort. When me and James had them for a little it took us both thirty minutes and a lot of rocking."

James nodded. "And we all know what your thinking. You'll be an amazing mom. You'd be nothing like Lex or Lillian." Lena looked down.

"I do want kids just not right now. With Mitzi and all we have our hands full. Anyways Kara is just picking up in her work and so am I we will be busy." The parents nodded they understood.

"Talking about work hows it going with the L-Corps across the pond." Sam asked. Lena had let Sam stay home for a while telling her to take some time to hangout with Ruby.

"Great. We finalize the papers tomorrow and then it starts getting built. We'll need someone from L-Corp to go over to the buildings but we'll figure that out later." Lena smiled.

All in all it was a lot of work to do but Lena could do it with the small amount of help from Sam she would take.

"Lena you know I can always go in. You don't have to do this all by yourself." Sam offered.

"I know but Ruby is getting older Sam you need to be around more now." Sam looked down knowing Lena was right.

When Ruby was younger it was easier for Sam to bring her in with her or have a babysitter watch her but now that she was 3 those things weren't as easy.