Baby Talk

Kara rushed through the doors of the hospital. She frantically looked around for Sam but she came up empty.

"Hi is Lena Luthor here?"

"Um yes but only family can see her are you family?" The receptionist asked.

Kara mentally cursed herself looking down at her hands noticing her promise ring. Quickly shifting it to her left ring finger. "Um yes im her wife." Kara smiled.

"Okay right this way. The doctor just finished stitching her up." Kara nodded walking through the door.

Upon arriving in the room she saw Lena sitting on the side of the bed. Sam and Ruby sitting in an uncomfortable chair. Lena was looking down at her bandaged hand.

"Lee oh my Rao." Kara gasped taking Lena into her arms. "Please don't ever scare me like that again." Kara couldn't help tears starting to brim her eyes. "Im so sorry."

"Im sorry Kara I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing." Lena said having sobered up.

"No." Kara quickly replied. "Not about this. About Victoria, I should have listened to you and not be such a dumbass." Kara took Lena's hand in her own. "You are the only person I want and I don't want to go one day without you. Its been tourcher and we have kids now I can't keep putting them through this. I acted way out of order and I apologize."

Lena looked up to Kara with love in here eyes. "Kara its fine I overreacted its dumb." Lena looked down again.

"No Lee its not. I fired her so you don't have to worry." Lena gasped looking up at Kara with a shocked face.

"What? Why? Kar she does the job great." Kara laughed sweetly.

"I can find a lot of better people to help me." Kara smiled kissing the top of Lena's head when the doctor walked through the door.

"Okay Lena you can go home now. You can pick your pain medication up at the pharmacy later today. Make sure you keep your bandage out of water. In about a week you'll need to get a check up on it." The doctor left with a smile.

"Yay!" Ruby jumped off her mothers lap. "Can we get ice cream?" The women laughed.

"Of course." Lena smiled.

As they were walking out the receptionist noticed them and stopped them.

"Congratulations. I didn't get to say it before you guys make a lovely couple." She smiled. "Your wife is very lucky Miss Luthor." She walked away at her last statement.

"Wife?" Lena smiled at Kara who was looking down sheepishly.

"Yeah um I had to say you were my wife so I could come see you." This earned a laugh from the Luthor and her friend.

Kara moved completely back into Lena's apartment. Mitzi and Pickles happy that they were finally together again. Kara tried her best to make it up to Lena making sure to talk about everything with her. Their relationship took a turn for the better by the end of the week.

On Saturday the super friends decided to have a game night at Lena and Kara's apartment. First to arrive was Kelly and Alex, who wanted to see Ruby and Sam a while longer.

"Luna owes us 20." Alex laughed when she noticed Kara and Lena snuggled on the couch.

"You guys bet on us again?" Lena laughed when Kelly nodded.

"Rao you guys have a problem." Kara mumbled.

Next was James and Winn who brought the twins to which everyone was happy about.