Red Kryptonite

Lena had noticed Kara acting weird the whole journey back to the house but dismissed it as her just being tired. The ride was way to quite for Lena's liking.

"Kar are you okay? Your being quite." Lena asked when they walked into the house but in return she got their bedroom door slammed in her face. She stumbled back. "Oh okay I guess."

Lena dropped their bags off heading to their spot know knowing she wouldn't get any sleep. She didn't know why Kara was acting this way. The Luthor's thought were filled with possible reasons the Krptonian was acting that way. But her thoughts were disturbed by a big bang in the house.

"Kara? Kara honey are you okay?" Lena banged on the door of their room where the sounds were coming from.

The door swung open. Kara's veins filled with red. "Rao Lena can I have some space?" Kara laughed in her face, shoving the burnette out of her way.

"Kara honey listen to me I know your in there I know you can fight this." Lena grabbed Kara's wrist which caused her to be slammed into the wall.

"Back the fuck off of me Luthor." Kara's words held venom in them. Tears brimmed at Lena's eyes.

"Okay let me go and I will go outside for tonight." Lena remembered that this wasn't her Kara.

"Good." Kara left the girl and went back into their room.

Lena ran to her bag grabbing her phone and car keys running out of the house and driving to the Danvers praying Eliza was back from her trip.

Once Lena got there she noticed a car in the drive way, realizing it's Eliza's. She took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. It flung open with Eliza on the other side.

"Oh Lena what are you doing here? Where's Kara." Eliza moved out of the way letting the shaking her in the house.

"Um." Lena started taking a deep breathe. "She- She's at the house. Som- Some how she has been infected with Red Kryptonite." Lena breathed out letting her tears flow.

"Oh my. Lena did she hurt you? Hold on let me call Alex and the DEO." Eliza ran to her phone calling J'onn and Alex telling them to come quick. When she came back she wrapped the sobbing girl in her arms. "Lena did she hurt you?"

Lena nodded showing her wrist that was starting to bruise. "Eliza it's not her fault she has no control of it. It's s- so much worse than I've ever seen it. Her whole body was glowing red." Lena started crying again not from the pain her wrist was bringing her but because she was scared. She was so scared that Kara would hurt herself.

"Lena it's going to be okay Alex and J'onn will be here soon. While we wait we have to tend to our wrist can you move it?" Eliza consoled the girl lifting them up moving them to the couch.

"I can't but please don't hurt her." Lena remembered the first time she had seen Kara get infected with Red Kryptonite. They had used Kryptonite to detain her and they had to inject it into her system to run the Red Kryptonite out of her system. For months she heard the screams of Kara in her dreams.

"It's not going to be as bad as last time. Winn came up with this new thing that can get it out of her like your Kryptonite suit. I'm going to get you some ice. When Alex gets here she can help you on that wrist." Eliza stood up moving to the kitchen. There was a knock on the door and then it opened up.

"Mom we are here." Alex walked into the house then noticed Lena on the couch. "Oh Lena did she hurt you? I'm so sorry." Alex hugged the girl.

"Kara hurt her wrist. It might be broken." Eliza said coming from the kitchen with ice.