*Dean's Point of View*

I woke up to the sound of a door slamming and banging on a door.

Sam! Sam, wait! Its not what you think!

I got out of my bed and rubbed my eyes while I walked into the hallway.

Whats going on? I asked.

Sam saw me in your shirt and thinks me and you are a thing. He locked himself in the room, said Amelia.

We cant wake up Bobby, I said.

Too late, said Bobby as he walked out of his room.

Sam! yelled Amelia as she kept banging on the door.

Sammy, come on! We didnt do anything! I yelled.

Boy, you better unlock this door! Ill kick it down! said Bobby.

Sam unlocked the door and shoved his way past us to go back downstairs. Amelia followed him.

Sam! Let me speak! she yelled.

I stayed back with Bobby.

What did you do, Dean?

I looked at him with a hurt expression.

Why do you think I did something? I didnt do anything. She forgot to pack shirts so I let her wear mine.

What could you possibly say?! You got with my brother, even after I told you I wanted to be with you! Why him?! I just dont understand.

You better go stop him before he does something hell regret, Boy.

I walked down the stairs and saw Amelia grab Sams arm. He shoved her so hard that she fell to the ground and hit her head on a coffee table. He looked shocked at himself for doing that but he ran out of the door, into the scrap yard.

Amelia! Oh my God, are you okay?

I ran up to Amelia and helped her off the ground. She rubbed the back of her head and groaned. I pulled her close to me and held her. I looked out the door, where Sam ran.

Im gonna kill him!

Dean-

I didnt let her finish talking. I chased after Sam.

Sam! You cant hide from me now!

I searched throughout the scrap yard.

Boys! yelled Bobby.

Not now, Bobby! Im gonna kill Sam!

Its Amelia! yelled Bobby.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked over at the house. Bobby was holding Amelia in his arms. She was unconscious.

Shit!

I ran over to Bobby.

What happened?!

She just collapsed.

Sam then appeared and looked guilty. I grabbed him by the collar and got in his face.

You did this to her! Im gonna kill you!

Enough! Help me get her to the hospital.

I ran inside and up to my room. I slid on some jeans and threw on a t-shirt. I then put on my logger boots and ran back down the stairs while shrugging on my jacket. I walked up to Bobby and he passed Amelia to me. I carried her to Baby and put her in the back seat. Sam tried to get in the front seat but I locked the doors as soon as I got in.