Chapter Six

We arrived in Riverton, Utah and it was beautiful. It was sunny but freezing. It was 31 degrees. Dean handed me his jacket again and I willingly put it on. He opened my door in a graceful sweep. I then got out of the car and he put his hand on my back.

Where to first, Sam?

Well, for one, we have to put on suits.

Suits?

We have to check the police station out and look at the bodies.

Oh yeah. So tell me about the bodies.

Well, the brain was missing an important part.

That screams wraith. Lets check it out.

We walked into the motel and walked up to the counter. The male at the counter looked to be in his late twenties. He didnt even look up from his phone. His name tag read Brad. Sam cleared his throat. Brad didnt even look up.

Look, douchebag. You either help us or Ill make sure you dont see another day of sunshine, Dean threatened.

Dean I started.

He waved his hand at me and waited for Brads reaction. Brad finally looked up from his phone but it was very slow. Brad made a sarcastic face and folded his hands.

Hi, how can I help you?

I stopped Dean and walked up to the counter with a flirty smile.

Hi, Im Amelia.

Brad. Now, how can I help you and your meatheads?

Oh, theyre not my meatheads. Im just stuck with them. See, they are family. That short one, I said while pointing at Dean, Hes gay. The taller one is our brother.

Dean huffed and looked at Sam. Brad smiled and made eye contact with me.

For real?

I nodded and played with my hair while leaning against the counter.

How about I give you a discount and you go on a date with me tonight?

I smiled wide and fake blushed.

Really?

He nodded and found a set of keys. He handed them to me and crossed his arms.

All you have to pay is 20 bucks.

Thanks!

I pulled my wallet out and handed 20 dollars to Brad.

See you tonight, Brad said with excitement.

See ya!

I turned to Dean and Sam. They had their arms crossed and gave me a glare. We walked out the door and went to the Impala to get our bags.

Really? Gay? Related? What was that about? Dean asked.

This motel is expensive. I found us a way to not pay too much.

Smart, Sam said.

I shrugged and smiled.

Besides, maybe if I go out with someone else I wont have feelings for both of you, I mumbled.

Dean tilted his head.

Besides, Brads cool.

That caused Dean to laugh.

Cool? The guys a mess.

I dont see another choice. If you have a better idea, Im all ears.