Chapter Eight- *Dean's Point of View*

I was driving to the hospital and Amelia woke up. She jumped and gasped.

“Whoa, whoa. It’s okay. You’re with me,” I said.

She looked over at the driver’s seat and saw me driving. I looked at her and put my hand on her thigh in comfort.

“I’ve got you.”

“Dean?”

“Yeah?”

She looked off into the distance and started thinking about something.

“Oh my God! Sam! Where’s Sam?!”

I was looking at the road and we eventually pulled up to the hospital.

“We’re going to check up on him now.”

“You left him?”

“I had to save you. Besides, I took him to the hospital first.”

“We’re all wanted, Dean.”

“I get that, I do. I didn’t have another choice.”

I parked and turned the car off. We both got out in unison. We ran inside, but Amelia did so with a limp. I ran to the front desk and Amelia got there a little bit later.

“We’re here for the recent stabbing victim. He was stabbed in the abdomen with a wooden table leg.”

“Ah, you’re the one who brought in that young man. He’s in room 11. He just got out of surgery. Go ahead young man… and umm. What do you need ma’am?” she asked Amelia.

“Oh, I-”

“She’s with me,” I interrupted her.

“Okay, go ahead.”
I grabbed Amelia’s hand and interlaced our fingers. I pulled her to Sam’s room and a nurse walked out as soon as we got to the door.

“Is this the Amelia you told me about?” a male voice asked.

Amelia and I looked at the medic and I smiled.

“Yes-” I started.

“You left me!” a male voice yelled from behind us.

We looked in the direction and it was Brad-well, Meg in Brad’s body.

“Brad?” Amelia asked.

The medic crossed his arms.

“Security!” the medic yelled.

Men in uniforms ran over and grabbed Brad.

“What?! What’s going on?!”

Brad looked at me and Amelia. His eyes turned black.

“You tricked me!”

“What are you talking about? You took Amelia and tied her up in a cave at Riverton City Cemetery!”

Brad growled and stepped towards me. He got out of the cops’ arms. He pulled out a knife and threw it into Amelia’s chest. 

“NO!”

She gasped and looked down at the knife. She then looked up at me. I tried to grab her but she fell to her knees. I got on the ground and held her in my arms. I looked down at her and a tear slipped from her eyes. She then just stared right through me.

“Nurse! Doctor!” the medic yelled.

The cops grabbed Brad and pulled him away. Tears fell down my face and I screamed in anger and despair.

“I just got her back!”

I cradled her in my arms and rocked.

“Dean?” a raspy voice asked from in the room.