*Amelia's Point of View*

I woke up and was in a car. I jumped and gasped.

“Whoa, whoa. It’s okay. You’re with me,” that beautiful familiar voice said.

I looked over at the driver’s seat and saw Dean driving. He looked at me and put his hand on my thigh in comfort.

“I’ve got you.”

“Dean?”

“Yeah?”

I started remembering what happened and thought of Sam.

“Oh my God! Sam! Where’s Sam?!”

Dean was looking at the road and we eventually pulled up to the hospital.

“We’re going to check up on him now.”

“You left him?”

“I had to save you. Besides, I took him to the hospital first.”

“We’re all wanted Dean.”

“I get that, I do. I didn’t have another choice.”

Dean parked and he turned the car off. We both got out in unison. We ran inside, but I did so with a limp. Dean ran to the front desk and I got there a little bit later.

“We’re here for the recent stabbing victim. He was stabbed in the abdomen with a wooden table leg.”

“Ah, you’re the one who brought in that young man. He’s in room 11. He just got out of surgery. Go ahead young man… and umm. What do you need ma’am?” she asked me.

“Oh, I-”

“She’s with me,” Dean interrupted me.

“Okay, go ahead.”
Dean grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers. He pulled me to Sam’s room and a nurse walked out as soon as we got to the door.

“Is this the Amelia you told me about?” a male voice asked.

Dean and I looked at the medic and Dean smiled.

“Yes-”

“You left me!” a male voice yelled from behind us.

We looked in the direction and it was Brad.

“Brad?”

The medic crossed his arms.

“Security!” the medic yelled.

Men in uniforms ran over and grabbed Brad.

“What?! What’s going on?!”

Brad looked at me and Dean. His eyes turned black.

“You tricked me!”

“What are you talking about? You took Amelia and tied her up in a cave at Riverton City Cemetery!”

Brad growled and stepped towards Dean. He got out of the cops’ arms. He pulled out a knife and threw it into my chest. 

“NO!” Dean yelled.

I gasped and looked down at the knife. I looked up at Dean and then I fell to my knees and all I saw was blackness.