*Amelia's Point of View*

I saw black. Tons of it. It was as if it was suffocating me. I then saw a blinding light shining right into my eyes. I cowered away and covered my eyes. It then faded into a pale light. I uncovered my eyes and looked around. It was the day that I was hanging out with the boys. We were on the way to Purple Sage. We were in the car and jamming out to music. I looked over at Dean, who was rocking out to Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi. He looked at me through the rearview mirror while singing with Sam.
“Come on, Amelia! Sing with us!”

He continued singing and I joined in. How could I be reliving this day? It wasn’t possible… unless…

I started remembering what happened at the hospital and finally came to the realization. I was dead. How could the boys be sitting here with me if I were dead? It could just be deja vu. I know I have lived this day before.

“Hey, Sam. Dean.”

They looked at me.

“What’s wrong, angel?” Dean asked.

“What day is it today?”

“Seriously?”

He noticed I was serious and turned the volume down.

“Today is January 1, 2007. Why?”

“No reason.”

Looks like I was right. I’m reliving it because I died. There must be something off in this scene. I looked around and saw something very odd. Dean was playing music on an Ipod. He had an Ipod jack! He listens to cassette tapes. I yanked the Ipod out and then suddenly every door opened and Sam and Dean disappeared. I pulled myself out of the car and wound up in a white hallway. It was empty. I looked at my door and it had my name on it.

“What do you think you’re doing?!”

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw a guy in a suit. He ran at me and I ran away. I ran down the hallway and suddenly he appeared in front of me.

“How did you get out?” he demanded.

“I-I don’t know,” I stammered.

“Liar!”

I took a couple of steps back. He took steps forward and then he suddenly exploded into a color of blue light, leaving his body on the ground. I gasped and took more steps backward. A man was holding a knife and he looked at me. He tilted his head at the sight of my scared expression.

“What? No ‘thank you’?”

“Who are you?”

He grinned.

“Sorry Sweetheart. Can’t tell you that. Just tell your boys that I’ll see them soon. You won’t remember anything but that. You won’t even remember who said it,” the man said.

I was shaking in fear. He walked up to me and rubbed my face while pushing my hair out of my face. He looked me in the eyes and did something I never would understand. He made a face as if he was sad to let me leave.

“Why’d you kill him?”

“He was annoying. My children will never learn,” he stated.

He paced in front of me and then looked at me.

“I guess I should bring you back to life, shouldn’t I?”

I gulped and he walked up to me again.

“I’ll see you all soon,” he said.

He snapped his fingers and then I was gone.

   I got a chill and sat up quickly. I felt the ground and realized I was lying on the ground in leaves that had fallen. I looked around me and realized I was in a long white nightgown type thing. I stood up and looked around. I had no clue where I was.