Chapter 28

Hello guys! I am back! I officially graduated!!! I started with my fulltime job too so I now have more time to write. This book is actually ready to get finished. From now on you expect steady updates from me! I think it's time for me to finish this book after almost 4 years!!

But I am so happy that everyone is reading my book!

Enjoy!

Anastasia P.O.V.

I woke up on Carters and Calebs lap. I feel my head hurt. I groan while looking around. We are in the backyard of their parents in the little house. What am I doing here? I immediatly stood up without waking them. When I looked at them, I saw that they where in a deep sleep. They looked peacefull and content.

I felt my cheeks warm up and immediatly picked up my shoes and left silently. So that they wouldn't notice me leaving.

When I arrived home, everyone was still sleeping. I went straight to my room and changed into my normal clothes. I fell back asleep because I felt tired.

Later in the afternoon I woke up to 20 missed calls from them. I didn't even bother calling them back because I wasn't in the mood. I hope they won't come to my house.

When I think about last night, I don't remember much. Argh, I hope I didn't say anything bad! Walking downstairs I realized I needed to start packing again.

Dahlia, Luc and me will be going back. Back to the city where my heart got broken.

The past couple of days we started packing.

It took us a total of 3 days to pack. On the fourth day we where ready to take the flight together with Luc and Dahlia.

The two brothers did not stop calling me for the past four days. And they didn't even visit. For some reason I was dissapointed for no reason. Maybe I did have some expectations from them? Whatever I'm gonna stop thinking about them and move on.

On the fourth day we took a flight back to the city where they are gonna start a new life.

When we landed, a car was waiting for us to take. Luc was a little bit restless when we walked to the car, but when he finally sat down, he was fine.

Arriving at our apartment, I showed both of them their rooms.

Luc will have his own room like Dahlia has.

Dahlia couldn't stop crying when she arrived. Which resulted in me crying with her. We unpacked together for her and ordered pizza. The day went by really fast and we both decided to sleep early.

When I woke up, it was 5 am in the morning. My biological clock was used to waking up early. I got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed.

Dahlia and little Luc where still sleeping. So I decided to make breakfast. I think the smell woke them up, because they both walked in with happy faces to the smell of bacon and waffles.