Taken by the brothers Chapter 17

TOLD YOU guys I updated 🤪

Anastasia P.O.V.

Chad and I where dancing for a long time. I was so into the dance that I didn't realize he wasn't around me anymore.

When I wanted to leave the dancefloor this dude came up to me and wanted to dance with me.

"What's your name sweety" he wishpered into my ear. I could smell his breath and it smelled like alcohol.

"Uh-m my name is Anastasia" and I tried to walk past him but him being 5ft9 and me being 5ft2 it wasn't so easy.

"Where are you going? Let's dance" and he pulled my body into his which made me trapped.

"No-no I don't want to dance my boyfriend is waiting at the bar!" I said when I tried to get out of his arms.

"So? I don't care I want to dance with you babe, let's have fun" and he put his hands on my ass.

He was 5ft8 and had dark hair. He was also pretty muscly.

"No I need to go to my boyfriend!" I yelled at him hoping that someone would hear me but the music was so loud that no one could hear me.

"And I said no!" He took my jaw to make me look at him. You could see he was under influence, it made me feel really small.

I felt fear through my body and shut down.

His mouth came closer to my ear and I could feel his breath on my ear. "Now be an obedient girl and do as I say" I didn't say anything because I was scared he would hurt me.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I just wished someone came to rescue me from this man.

Before I knew it his hands dissapeared from my waist and I was pushed back behind someone. I tried to look past the persons arm and I saw that Carter was beating the man who touched me.

Then the person who is holding me right now must be Caleb...?

I looked up and saw Caleb calling someone while looking really angry. He caught me staring and I looked away immediatly.

I haven't seen them in a while and it felt weird seeing them again. He hang up on the person and Carter stopped punching the man that touched me. Just immediatly after that security came and took the man away. Carter then turned around took a handkerchief out of his pocket and cleaned his hands. He looked at me with a strong gaze and I felt my heart beating hard in my chest. I hide myself behind Caleb because I didn't know how to act.

People still looked at us which made me feel embarassed.

The music turned on and people started dancing again.

Carter fast walked to me and took my hand pulling me away from Caleb. I felt Caleb walking behind me while putting his coat on my shoulders which I didn't understand why.

We walked to the exit and right into a car that was waiting for us. Carted opened the door for me and looked at me. I didn't discuss and stepped in. I slid into the car and I felt the door opening on my left side and saw Caleb getting in too. He didn't say anything and just looked out the window. Carter stepped in on the right side and closed the door.

They both didn't say anything and the car drove off to somewhere I didn't know.

I didn't dare to say anything because I was scared they would yell at me.

Even tho I'm still mad at them I'm gratefull for them saving me.

"Thank you" I wishpered without looking at them. They didn't say anything. I think this is going to be a long ride to who knows somewhere.

I started yawning and before I knew it I dozed off into sleep. It was a really long day.