Taken by the Brothers Chapter 18

Anastasia P.O.V.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until the car stopped. For some reason I was exhausted and the brothers being around me made me feel at ease. I realized that I laid my head on Carters shoulder when I tried to open my eyes. 

I blinked with my eyes and looked around me. Caleb was already getting out of the car while Carter was checking his phone. 

''I'm sorry'' I wishpered, my voice not fully awake yet. ''It's okay kitten fall back asleep I'm here'' and I didn't know why but I put my head back on his shoulder and fell asleep enjoying every second that I could spend with one of them. I dozed off once again on the shoulder of Carter. 

The next morning I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine and in a room that didn't belong to me. Things that happend at the club, Carter beating someone up, me falling asleep on Carters shoulder?!?

I groaned and closed my eyes my head hitting the pillow. I feel so embarassed. Do my brothers even know what happend with me? If they find out about what happend at the club they would get so pissed with me. I need to find me phone. I push the blankets off my body and realize I'm only in a big t-shirt that I know doesn't belong to me. Did they undress me...? 

Now I'm fuming! How could they touch me without my consent?! I stormed out of this room to go search for them. 

They have hell to pay for undressing me like that. I walk out off the hallway and see the living room empty. I have no idea where everything is because I've never been into their house before. 

Walking into the living room I find the big kitchen with Carter and Caleb in it eating breakfast. I storm their way and stand in front of them glaring at them to notice me. They slowly stop doing their thing and stare back at me. 

''Did you guys undress me last night?'' I say with as much anger I can put into these words. 

Caleb looked unimpressed with his one eyebrow up still chewing his food in his mouth. 

''What if we did princess?'' Caleb answered my question with another question. 

I cross my arms around my chest in loss of words. I don't know why but being in a room with them made my feel so many things. 

Anger, sadness, embarassment,love. 

''Bastards'' I muttered in my breath. Carter raised an eyebrow and stood up walking to me slowly, like I'm his prey. He didn't say anything, he just walked to me caging me in with the fridge so I couldn't escape him. I stopped walking backwards when my back hit the fridge and his arms where on the side of my head leaning on the fridge. I felt my heart beating fast in my throat and I could smell his scent. He smelled so manly with a hint of cigarettes. 

He put his nose in the crook of my neck. ''Listen kitten, cursing doesn't suit you. And if we wanna undress you, we will do that'' he said with every word promising me that he will do exactly that. I didn't realized I stopped breathing untill he straightend his head and looked into my eyes. 

I could see that he was angry with me going to the club and the thing happening with the dude touching me. 

''You can't touch me like that Carter, you don't own me like I'm one of your sluts'' I have no idea where I got this courage from but the the look in his eyes changed immediatly. His right hand took my chin in his hands and pulled my face closer to his until my nose touched his. 

''What did I say about cursing kitten, it doesn't suit you'' I felt his touch tightening around my jaw. I was scared he was going to feel how fast my heart was beating everytime he started talking. 

''I don't own my sluts, they come at their own free will'' ouch, that hurt me. I looked away from his eyes. I didn't want him to see how hurt I actually was. 

He turned my face again, forcing me to look into his eyes. He didn't say anything for awhile and I didn't wanna hear anything else from him either way. 

''Did my brothers find out about what happend yesterday?'' I pushed his hand away and walked away from Carter. Caleb looked still emotionless. 

''No, we both know what will happen when they find out'' Caleb answered. He also stood up. 

Then I realized that they where wearing suits. I was happy that my brothers didn't found out. 

''Are you guys going somewhere?'' I watched Caleb putting his jacket on while Carter was getting his keys. 

''We have an appointment at 10, we will be back at 1 to take you home till then suit yourself. There is food in the fridge and your bag is on our couch. If you need one of us you can call and we will be back as soon as possible'' Caleb said. But I want to go home right away so I can shower. 

As if he was reading my mind ''You can take a shower here and wear one of our shirts'' and he winked at me. 

''But..'' he didn't let me finish my sentence. He walked straight to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. My heart started fluttering and I felt butterflies in my stomach, maybe even a zoo. 

He walked away while Carter looked at me with emiotions I couldn't understand. Caleb walked away while putting his shoes on. Carter turned around and walked to the front door where Caleb was fixing his tie. 

''We will be back princess'' and they both opened the front door and walked away. 

I was at a loss of words. 

One minute one of them was hurting me and the other minute I recieved a kiss. 

I realized I was now home alone at their house. 

Deciding that I needed a shower first I walked back to the room I woke up in to find a shower. 

I took off my clothes and turned on the hotwater. After taking a hot shower I wrapped a towel around me in search for clothes to wear till they come back. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 09:45 and they will be back in 3 hours. 

Walking around the house in just a towel I found my phone that was in my big in the living room. I saw tons of messages from Chad. Totally forgot about him. 

Maybe I should text him back that I'm okay. And I just did that. After 10 minutes I got a text back that he was relieved I was okay and that we needed talk soon. After putting my phone away I started to look around. They lived in a big apartment and I could overlook the whole city from where they lived. Having a big open kitchen with a cute small hallway with a big front door that let to the outside world. On my left there was a big staircase that probably lead the way to their bedrooms. But I was too tired to walk the stairs. I still had this towel around me but I didn't want to change. Feeling tired suddenly I decided to lay down on the couch and close my eyes for a minute. 

WELL I UPDATED AGAIN AND I AM HONESTLY SO PROUD OF MYSELF. 

I really am feeling this book again and I like where its going!!! 

Should I update every sunday or whenever I finish writing a chapter ? 

Tell me in the comments!!! 

xxoxoxoxoxo