Taken by the brothers Chapter 19

Carter P.O.V. 

I think it was faith that we saw her in our club. Seeing her in that red short skirt in her high heels made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. I used to see her as my little sister but little did I know that in the future she would be important to me. When I saw her at my office a couple months ago I couldn't believe that she would've changed so much. 

Her raven hair that almost reached har waist with her button nose and pouty lips asking to be kissed by me I didn't know how to act. I was confused by my feelings, never have I ever felt so much feelings towards one human being. And especially to my bestfriends little sister who I grew up with. I knew Caleb felt the same by the way he looked at her. 

Her honey brown eyes shined with innocence. We could immediatly see that she untouched which made me aroused. You could smell her all around the office, she smelt like flowers. 

I think she didn't know how the men around the office looked at her, enchanted by her looks. The only man that dared to talk to her was Chad. Which I didn't mind because everyone at the office knew he was gay. 

I didn't expect her to go to the ball after she quit her job. When I saw her at the ball sitting at the bar my heart started to flutter. She looked amazing with the dress she wore. I think everyone in the room knew how beautifull she looked. When she looked at us I could see how hurt she was. And my heart ached with her. I felt so dumb with this woman on my arm. 

Why would I chose someone who didn't care about my well being but only about my money when we could have Anastasia? Caleb and I both knew that she was the one who was meant to be ours. When we where younger we would always give extra care for her. She was so cute.

But now she is a grown woman who we can own now. I felt so possesive over her. 

I was scared that she didn't want to be with us, because having a relationship with two man isn't exactly something that you hear everyday. 

But when I saw her at the club, looking like an angel between all those people I knew that I couldn't let her go ever again. I was a fool treating her like she wasn't worth anything while she was worth everything. 

I was furious when I saw her struggling in between someone else's arms. 

Without a tought Caleb and I left our VIP and went into action. Caleb isn't a man who uses violence first but I in the other hand would like to go immediatly into action. 

How dare he touch our woman with his filthy hands? 

I saw red. 

Punch after punch came on his face. I didn't give a fuck if someone saw me like this. No one touches what is ours. After he was unconscious I turned around and wiped my hands. I saw my kitten hiding behind Caleb. I didn't look away because the only thing that could calm me down right now is her. Security came and took the man away. While I cleaned my hands I looked at what she wore. And it didn't sit well with me. Everyone could look at her legs and her shoulders where showing too much. 

I wanted to go away from here as soon as possible. I took long strides and took her hand walking out of this place. I knew Caleb was walking behind her. She had a hard time keeping up with me but I didn't care, much. 

Getting through the club our car was already waiting for us. I let Anastasia get in first by opening the door, she was hesitant at first but she eventually slide in. Caleb was already walking around the car to sit on the other side of her. I was still mad at the man touching her like that. 

I was too busy thinking about what happend till I heard her wishper ''Thank you''. 

Maybe I still had a chance with her to be our woman. 

I looked at Caleb and I saw he was already busy staring at her with a loving gaze. I looked at her too and saw that she was dozing off, tired of tonight. She fell asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. Which I didn't mind at all.

I felt like a man that was on top off this whole world. 

Maybe she still liked us. 

Honestly I'm so proud of myself updating again!!!! 

I actually felt so rude for not updating for so long, and seeing that people actually enjoyed my book made me feel so motivated! 

Now That I started with college I don't know yet how busy I am going to be but I am enjoying where this story is going too again!! 

Enjoy reading this chapter and don't forget to read my other book Falling for the Beta! 

THankyou everyone who is reading my stories! 

I am immensely gratefull for everything!