Taken By The Brothers 1 / Edited

Welcome everyone to my book: Taken By The Brothers.

I hope everyone will enjoy this book, and if not well you don't need to keep reading it.

Because off my busy schedule I can't update regularly. Now that the app is working on my phone (it would buffer alot) but now I will be working on my story!

Have fun reading this book!

Chapter 1

I walk into my new apartment with my last 2 boxes. I'm finally done with moving! It was so stressful the last days with all the moving out of my dorm to my apartment.

My brother's walk into my apartment with my other last boxes and set them down. ''And we are finally done!'' says my brother Jake. He is always so enthusiastic about everything, but I love that about him. ''You didn't need to help me Jake if you didn't want too I could've handled this on my own you know'' I say while I'm walking into the kitchen to make some food for me and my brothers.

''Sis you know we wouldn't let you do all the work alone, do you even know how small and tiny you are?'' says my other brother Josh exasperating. I just roll my eyes and take some food and pans out. ''I'm not tiny or small Josh'' I say and cut some chicken. ''How many times do I need to say that'' I say in my breath.

''Hmm whatever you want Staci, we will put some stuff away for you while you make the food'' says Jake and they go with the boxes to the rooms they need to put the boxes in.

-After dinner-

''That was great Annie, maybe I will come often now that you live in the city'' he says while burping. Oh no, he let out a burp that means he really wants to come too. Even though I love my brothers to death, I don't want them every week eating at my home.

''That's a great idea Jake maybe we should come often for dinner or have a sleepover'' says Josh with a smirk. My mouth falls open. No way that they will have a sleepover at my place!

''No way Josh! You always prank me whenever we are home in South Carolina!'' I point at them proving my point. They always pull pranks on me like scaring me in my bed or run after me with some mask on in the backyard.

''Come on sis you love us'' They smirk at. ''You sure about that?'' I say while picking up the plates and going into the kitchen.

They come after me with the other plates and clean them. After 5 minutes of silence Josh starts talking.

'' We know you wouldn't like to work for us because you want to start without our help, but Caleb and Carter have a job for you as their secretary...'' he says slowing down at the end.

I don't know what to say about this. I haven't talked to them in a while and the last time I saw them it was when I was literally 16 and then they didn't even like me. Always glaring at me like I have stolen their puppy!

''Staci just think about it, we have asked them if they were searching for a new secretary, they asked us if we knew some people and we said you'' says Josh looking all happy at me like he hasn't done the worst thing in the world!

Oh my god how am I even gonna do this. ''They first looked thoughtful but then said that they needed someone that will do their job good and not try to Uhm you know what with them'' Jake smiles at me sheepishly.

Everyone around me knows I don't like to speak about that type of stuff. 

''You sure they would want me as their secretary?'' I ask for sure. I don't want them to feel like they need to take me as their secretary.