Taken By The Brothers 13 part 2

FINALLY, I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE. I MISSED YOU GUYS

IT'S SNOWING HERE ATM

I WANT TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP AND LATER I WILL BUILT A SNOWMAN

Let's GET STARTED >:)

Caleb P.O.V.

I woke up with a hangover from last night. Seeing her in that beautiful dress and with the man that I fucking hate made me drink more. Even though we came with another woman doesn't make me less furious.

She was so with ease with him, talking, dancing, enjoying her night like we didn't exist. I want to make her feel like that, happy. But I failed, after that day where we went bowling with her and her brothers I knew that she stole my heart. But I couldn't let her come close to me, and Carter didn't want it either.

So we chose to be distant and only talk when it was work related. At first, I thought it would be good for her and us. But each day passing by we could see that light in her eyes dimming down. And the last couple of days the light was totally gone.

I knew it was our fault but we had no choice. We would break her.

We thought it would be good if we went out, drink, smoke fuck other women to make us forget about her, but it didn't work at all.

It backfired on us. Her yelling at us in Carter's office made me realize how big of a mistake it was. We should have never let her go and push her away. Even now thinking about it made my heart squeeze. And when she told us that Carter was going to be a father, his world crumbled down.

Knowing it was Sandra that bitch made my blood boil. After Anastasia left us in the office confused and hurt made me also realize that we lost our woman.

Going to that gala with another woman on my arm, hoping that it could be her was so stupid. I know how she looked at us, with the most brokenhearted eyes. I could see in her eyes how her heart was broken. The heart that we broke. After that, I tried to ignore her but when I saw her with Anthony my blood started to boil.

That fucking piece of shit is hitting on my girl. Our girl. After that, I don't remember much because I was drinking with Carter.

I looked around my room and saw not any woman clothes, I looked next to me hoping that I was alone and I was.

I got out of my bed searching for Carter and when I walked into his room I saw him already awake, sitting on the edge of his bed looking on his phone.

''Hey bro whatsup?'' And I looked at him. He looked at me with tearful eyes and a happy smile.

''The baby isn't mine Caleb, Sandra just wants my money by acting like she has my baby'' Carter said and I was never in my life so happy.

Maybe we still can win her over.