Taken by the brother's chapter 13 Part 1

WHY AM I SUCH AN HORRIBLE UPDATER? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

I SERIOUSLY WORKED THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS 6 DAYS A WEEK (I COUNT MY INTERNSHIP ALSO WORK) IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME.

AND ALSO IN THE MEANTIME, I NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM GOING TO WRITE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE OF THE STRESS. I SERIOUSLY FORGET TO UPDATE.

BUT NOW FINALLy I WILL UPDATE!!!!

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS BOOK TILL NOW?

AND YOU SERIOUSLY CAN TALK TO ME YOU KNOW THAT?

I WANT TO HAVE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOU GUYS!

OKAY NOW I WILL START THIS CHAPTER NOW, HAVE FUN AND TELL ME WHAT TF YOU ARE THINKING PLS, LOVE YOU

Anastasia P.O.V.

I woke up with the sun shining into my eyes and I finally felt better than the days before. Finding your childhood friend at a gala of your ex-bosses is not something that you would expect.

After dancing the whole night and enjoying each other companies we came to the conclusion that we would have breakfast together and spend the whole day together. I ignored them and just paid my attention to Tony and my brothers.

First, my brothers were being overprotective but after I told them who he was and we had a fun night together. I looked once to them and I already saw them with those women that they came to the ball touching them like they own him. Yes, I was jealous, hurt, sad but there is nothing that I can do about it. Carter is going to be a father and Caleb is not even interested in me.

But I know I will get over it, I am a woman now and I will get over it and find a place for myself.

Thinking about Tony makes me really happy, he is safe and alive. His mom was a wreck when one morning they took her son away. Back then I knew that something wasn't alright but I didn't question it. I, myself was really sad because I had no more friends to play with. After a month his mom moved away and I never heard from her again. Eventually, I stopped thinking about him because I had something else on my mind: how to survival from being bullied.

Tony was always there for me when they would bully me, he would protect me on the playground from them. I was safe with him.

And I still am.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 09.30u in the morning. At 11 we have a late breakfast and then we will hang out together and have dinner. But first I need to get ready.

I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom and looked into the mirror. I looked alive and happy after a whole month. Maybe that's what I need, something new. I brushed my teeth first and washed my face. Took a warm hot shower and wore my clothes for today.

I did my hair lose and put on some lipgloss and was ready to go

I did my hair lose and put on some lipgloss and was ready to go. He said that he would pick me up on 10.30u and it was already 10.25u. I wore my shoes got my handbag and was leaving my apartment.

I walked out of the building and put on my sunglasses because the sun was shining. I looked around and saw Tony waiting next to a sleek black car. He looked really handsome and dangerous too.

I walked to him and when he noticed me a big smile broke across his face.

''Hey how are you?'' he walked to me and gave me a big tight hug. I hugged him back and enjoyed his warmth. ''I am fine, where are we going?'' and I stepped back to look at his face. He had a big smile on his face which made me smile back at him.

''I want to take you to a place where I feel home'' and he opened the door for me and I sat in the front seat. He buckled my seatbelt like I was a child.

I giggled ''You don't need to buckle my seatbelt Tony, I can do it myself'' and when he was done he looked straight into my eyes ''I like taking care of you'' and he closed the door and walked to the driver's seat.

I blushed like a little schoolgirl having a crush.

This will be an interesting day.

And we drove off to our destination.

THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED THIS TO BE OUT.

THANK YOU GUYS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT