Taken By The Brothers 11

HELLO, GUYS, I HAVE REACHED 10.000 FUCKING READS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! 

BUT BESIDES THAT I WANT TO HAVE YOUR OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING. 

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ME UPDATING IN THE WEEKENDS OR LIKE ONLY ON SUNDAYS OR SOMETHING? 

BECAUSE IF YOU RATHER HAVE IT IN THE WEEKENDS I CAN UPDAtE MORE FREQUENTLY. I WON'T FEEL PRESSURED AND BE CREATIVE. 

BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE ON SUNDAYS I WILL UPDATE LESS OR HAVE SHORT CHAPTERS. LET ME KNOW BELOW IN THE COMMENTS GUYS! 

AAAAAAND I HAVE 1 OTHER BOOK ON MY PAGE 

FALLING FOR THE BETA 

Lucille has been bullied her whole middle and high school life.

While she doesn't have a wolf nor does she believe that she will have a mate, she does have a bright future ahead.

She wants to study in Europe to be a pack doctor at the Royal Castle.

Zion is the Beta of the Timidus Pack in France.

The Timidus Pack is an ancient pack that was cursed and send them to sleep for 300 years.

While they are adjusting to their new surroundings they are sent by the Royal Alpha to America to help the packs with the increasing rogue attacks.

While Lucille and Zion believe that they won't have mates will they accept each other or will they reject each other?

Read more if you want to find out what will happen to them!!!

______________________________

P.s. English isn't my first language

SADLY I DIDN'T UPDATE THESE BOOKS IN A WHILE BUT LET ME KNOW ON WHAT DAYS I SHOULD UPDATE THESE BOOKS! 

BUT TRY IT 

AND NOW STARTS CHAPTER 11 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

''Mom'' I hiccupped because I cried so much. ''I want to go home'' and I started sobbing again.  I didn't know that it could hurt so much. ''Oh poor baby'' I heard on the phone. I wish she could hug me now and make me feel safe. 

I was laying on my bed curled up under the sheets. My throat is dry from crying and talking at the same time, my head is throbbing from the pain and my eyes are starting to close slowly but I opened them quickly because I remembered my mom was still on the phone. 

''Sweety, you go to sleep and just relax. Okay? I won't tell your brothers and your dad. It's just between you and me. Alright?'' I heard her telling me in a motherly way.