Taken By The Brothers 4

Thank you so much that you'll all have been waiting for this chapter! It's now summer and I promise that I will be updating so much more now. I have really great plans with this book and I hope you all will enjoy just as much I enjoyed while writing this book.  

AND BY THE WAY I WILL BE UPDATING EVERY MONDAY FROM NOW ON THIS IS A PROMISE TO YOU ALL

This chapter will be just a filler 

BUT NOW YOU CAN READ CHAPTER 4 

''Well I see you both have started without me?'' says a handsome man. He has black hair and a golden skin tone his eyes are a beautiful brown color and he is very well built.

Caleb and Carter stand up and give Mr. Amati a man hug. They were all laughing and stuff forgetting me in the process. 

''And who is this beautiful young lady?'' Mr.Amati turned his attention to me. He kissed my hand, I saw that the brothers were getting annoyed by this. 

''She is OUR personal assistant'' Carter said emphasizing the word OUR. ''Thank you very much but I can speak to myself too'' I looked into his eyes and then turned my attention to Mr.Amati. 

''I am Anastasia Henderson the secretary of Mister Watsons'' I greeted him with a big smile. 

Meanwhile, he let go of my hand and recognization crossed his eyes at my last name. 

''Ah, you are the little sister of the Henderson brothers'' he said. ''Yes, but please take a seat so we can start the meeting'' I said pointing to his seat and then we all started the meeting. 

After the meeting, we all went to eat lunch and it was nice. The brothers sometimes acted weird but besides that it was fun. I learned that Mr.Amati was their college friend and that of my brothers. His name was Lucio and was also 28 years old. 

After lunch, we all went to our work. 

I was busy with their work when suddenly a woman came into the office like she owned it. 

She walked past me going to Carter's door before she could open it I stopped her. 

I stood up behind my desk and asked her ''Miss did you have an appointment with Mr.Watson?'' I said to her in a professional way. She turned around with a sigh and looked at me with a sweet fake smile. 

''I assume that you're new here so I will say it just once: I can go in and out of this office whenever I want and I don't need an appointment for it. I am Carter's girlfriend so that you know'' she said with a voice like I'm dumb?! 

And then she turned around walking into the office of Mr. Carter. 

I stood there with my mouth open looking like a fish. How could I know who she was?! 

I'm new here! 

Without a thought, I knock on Mr. Caleb's door. I should ask him too if he has a girlfriend that I need to know about and that I won't embarrass myself again! I feel so dumb and this is even my first week! 

''Come in'' I hear and open the door. I see that he is busy behind his desk with his black glasses on. He looks like Superman with his glasses on. 

''What can I help you with Anastasia?'' he looks at me with a serious look and his eyebrows raised. 

''Uhm well sir, just a couple of minutes ago a woman came in saying that she was Mr.Carter's girlfriend and I don't want to be noisy but sir do you have a girlfriend too that I should know about?'' I stood there holding my hands behind my back looking into his eyes so I wouldn't look insecure. I want to show him that I'm confident and I can do this job. 

He raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything for a minute. 

''Well I don't have a girlfriend and that woman that is now in Carter's office isn't his girlfriend either'' I looked at him now confused when he said that the woman that is now in Carter's office isn't his girlfriend. 

What is she then?

He saw my face and said ''She is just one off his girls that he likes to fuck with nothing more'' 

My cheeks started to turn red and I looked now to my high heels. He chuckled and waited for my response. 

''oh'' I said like a stupid person. I'm not used to hearing such vulgar words. 

''Alright then thank you for your information sir'' and I turned around leaving his office. 

I let out my breath that I didn't know I held in. God with his piercing blue eyes looking at me makes me scared and nervous. 

I walk to my desk and do my work till Mr.Carter comes out of his office with the woman leaving. He looked messy and has red lipstick on his cheeks and neck with a few buttons open of his blouse. 

''Uhm Anastasia does you have the reports of today's meeting'' he said after a minute looking at that woman. 

''Yes sir, I printed them out immediately after I wrote it down would you like it too if I send it to your e-mail?'' I said looking at his eyebrows because I'm too embarrassed to look into his eyes after what Caleb told me. 

''That would be nice, thank you Anastasia'' he said after taking the report in his hands and going back to his office. 

Just an hour Anastasia and this day will be over!

After the last hour is over I tell them that I'm leaving and step into the elevator leaving the building. 

And this goes on for the rest of the week. Nothing changed much. My routine was the same every day leaving for work doing my job and coming back into my home. 

And every day I would get a love letter from him. 

Every time I opened the letter my heart would beat faster and my hands would be shaking. I put them into a box in my room knowing that no one would even notice it. 

I'm scared. Not knowing what will be coming in the future. 

Scared to tell people about it. Especially my brothers. They would be enraged and make me live with them. 

I don't want people to get hurt because of me. No one deserves to be hurt. 

I have a bad feeling about this man... 

I think he is doing some bad stuff that I don't want to know about. He mentioned in one of his letters about him doing bad stuff and that are people following me. 

Lately, I'm scared to sleep alone in my own home and that's why I invited myself to their home this weekend. So I wouldn't be alone and thinking about people watching me. It's making me paranoid knowing that someone is watching every step of mine.