Chapter 32 part 1

I finally updated again. 

Wish me good luck babes and hopefully I will update more. 

Byeeee and love youuuuu xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Anna P.O.V. 

While I was waiting in the café, I noticed a man staring at me. He had dark hair, a beard and had a suit on. He looked tense and focused. Like he knew me. Suddenly I felt chills around my body and looked outside to see if he will stop looking. He didn't. I looked back at him to see if he will this time look away, but he didn't. 

I heard the doorbells ring and saw that Carter and Caleb came walking in. The man looked away like he wasn't staring like a creep. I stood up and greeted them with a hug and kiss. 

''Hello both of you'' I said smiling with unease. 'Caleb frowned and took a seat after he seated me. ''What's wrong? You look scared'' Carter voiced out Calebs thoughts. ''Nothing for you to worry about'' I smiled to reassure them so they woulnd't keep asking me. 

They weren't convinced but I immediatly changed the subject. ''So how was your morning?'' My hands where holding up my chin and I looked them into their eyes. They looked really handsome today. Sleeked back hair, suits on and they looked like they owned the world. 

Caleb and Carter looked at me and asked immediatly: ''You probably didn't call us for that this early in the morning. Right?'' Caleb asked me with a raised eyebrow. I always knew Caleb wanted to be straight forward and talked about the business beforehand. 

I blushed and nodded. ''You are right Caleb. After last night I couldn't stop thinking and needed to see you both and talk to you.'' I felt a rush of warmth around my face and body. They nodded and didn't say anything. They wanted me to finish talking. 

''After last night I came to the realisation after all these years that these feelings are mutual. That the both of you aren't the only one here who has those feelings.'' I looked at them in between my lashes and they didn't show any emotion towards me. Not yet at least because I wasn't finished. 

''I understand now that the both of you like me and don't want to keep me like a secret. I hope after today we can be more then just friends and become lovers'' I felt like my head was exploding after telling them all this. Carter looked laid back like it wasn't something knew. And Caleb looked at me with an intense gaze. 

They didn't say anything for an hour it felt like, but after half a minute Carter smiled. A genuine smile. ''I am happy to hear that love.''' He bend his upper body forward and hold both of my hands while kissing them. I smiled back and felt like the happiest woman on earth. 

''Because we knew you would say yes, we booked a weekend trip away for the three of us. Let's go to your home and get your bags ready so we can leave today.'' I frowned for a second but I just shook my head because as usual, they are prepaired. 

We left the café after this and went to my apartment building. 

Arriving at the apartment building we walked to the elevator together. I felt Carter's hands on the lower back of mine and I felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt tingles at places that I haven't felt for a while. When the elevator doors opened at the level that I lived in, we walked to the door so I could open it. But before I could put the key in the keyhole I found a letter taped at my door. I didn't feel so warm at all but felt ice cold. Like someone was watching me. I froze and Carter took the envelope from the door and opened it. I didn't know how to response so I just looked down to the floor. 

Are they mad at me? What am I supposed to do? When did he bring this? Where is Dahlia and Luc? 

''Anastasia, open the door and we will talk inside'' Caleb said with a dangerously low tone. I have never heard him speak like this before. I nodded and opened the doors with shaking hands. I wanted to keep this a secret, if he finds out people know. He will kill them. 

We walked inside and didn't say anything. I noticed that Dahlia and Luc weren't home which made me slightly feel better. They weren't here when the stalker was putting the envelope at the front door. 

I put my stuff down and walked into the living room. Caleb and Carter looked furious in their own ways. 

''So Anastasia, tell me what this letter is all about before I find this piece of shit and kill him myself with my own hands'' Caleb said furiously. 

I never thought that this day will come......