Taken By the Brothers Chapter 22

I am so happy that people enjoy my story! 

I have honestly really amazing readers not gonna lie. 

So another update today!

Also I have another book on my profile called ''Falling for the Beta'' it's a werewolf book it would mean a lot to me if you read it!

Anastasia P.OV.

After they left I cried myself to sleep on the ground. When I woke up it was 7:30 pm. I looked around my room and it was a mess. Suitcase was on the bed with my clothes everywhere in the room. I needed to clean this mess. 

My stomach was making sounds making me realize I hadn't eaten all day. I went up to wash my face in the bathroom and then I went searching for my phone. I left it in the living room when I came in when I got it out of my purse I saw it was dead. Walking back to my room I put it on the charger. 

While it was charging I decided to clean the mess. 

After half an hour I decided to look at my phone. I saw that I had 30 messages. A couple from my mom and even my dad. The rest was Chad. 

Neither my brothers or Caleb and Carter called me. For some reason I was dissapointed. 

I decided that I should order some pizza before I would call them back. 

After taking the order I decided to call my dad back first. He said that he only wanted to check on me if I was doing alright over here and if I needed anything. After I told him I was fine 10x times we hang up. Before I knew it my doorbell rang and I knew it was my pizza. 

I love pizza so much. It reminded me of home when my mom was making homemade pizza. Thinking about home made me homesick. Maybe I should visit home for a while and take a step back from this big city. 

Setting the pizza box down on the coffee table I took a slice out of it and decided to look for airplane tickets. Staying home for a while doesn't sound bad. 

After booking a plane ticket for tomorrow early morning I decided to eat more and pack my stuff. It was 4 hour flight, that means I will be there at 9 in the morning. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:00 pm. Time to sleep as much as I can for now I guess. 

Tomorrow or 2/3 hours later I was getting ready for the airport. I walked out of my apartment and left to the airport. I needed this. 

After an 4 hour flight I was finally home. Well the airport was the closes to home right now. I didn't tell mom and dad that I would come home to suprise them so I needed to take a taxi. 

After half an hour ride I finally arrived home. Walking into the house I could smell the breakfast that my mom made. I was finally home. 

''I'm hooome!'' I yelled through out the hallway and dropped my suitcases there to run into the kitchen. My mom turned around and she gasped.

''Sweety I missed you so much'' and she gave me a strong hug. I felt that she was crying. ''Yes I wanted to suprise you and dad! Where is he?'' I asked while getting out of the hug. ''He will be down soon and breakfast is almost done! Take a seat sweety you must be tired'' she said while pushing me to the dinner table. 

''Thank you mom'' and I took a seat at the dinner table. I was finally home with my parents. 

I heard rushed steps coming to the kitchen and when my dad entered the kitchen he had a bright smile on his face. 

''Princess!'' and he came up to me and picking me up from the chair. I started giggling with me in my fathers arms. ''Dad!'' and I gave him a hug. He put me down and took a seat with me at the dinner table. My mom just looked at us smiling. 

''I missed you so much sweetheart'' my dad said while stroking the top of my hand. My dad still looked good for his age. He had grey streaks through his hair and his blue eyes still had that sparkle. My dad was a big man standing at 6 foot 2. He apparently grew a small beard when I left. 

''Oh my god dad you grew a beard?!'' I asked like I was in shock. He started laughing out loud. My mom took a seat at the table and just smiled at us. She looked really young for her age. You could have mistaken her for a woman that was in her mid 30's. Her dark brown hair was curled as always and her hazel eyes shone with happiness. Like me she wasn't so tall with her 5 foot 1. 

''Yes I did sweety, let's eat breakfast I am starving and I think you are too'' I just nodded and started eating the food that my mom made. We did some small talk around the table and I told them how it was working in New York. 

I didn't knew if my dad knew about the incident in the club because if he did, he didn't show it. 

After we where done we all cleaned the dishes and my dad got my suitcase to my room. My old room when I was a teenager. Walking into my room it made me feel nostalgic. It was still this soft pink with my favourite stuffies on my bed. My bed was also a soft pink. My big window made my room look lighter and I felt like I was a teenager again. 

My dad put my suitcase on the floor next to my closet and took a seat on my bed. He looked at me and patted on my bed for me to take a seat. When I sat next to him he looked at me. 

''So...'' he said. 

''So....'' I said not knowing what I needed to say. 

''What's the real reason you came back?'' my dad said with a no nonsence voice. 

''I just missed you both a lot'' I said not lying because I did miss them. 

''I heard about the fight in the club'' my dad said looking at me with a stern look. I didn't dare to look at him. 

I didn't say anything and just looked at the ground while playing with my fingers. 

''I'm not mad at you princess'' my dad said while playing with my hair. 

Did he know about the fight I had with my brothers?

''Well I just needed a break from it all and I missed you so that's why I came back'' I said looking at him, partly not lying. 

He looked at me for a second longer and nodded. 

''Okay sweetheart, just rest for now'' he gave me a kiss on my head and stood up and walked out of my room. 

Sighing out loud I walked to my bag and took my phone out seeing that I have 125 missed calls 80 messages from both of my brothers and also Caleb and Carter. 

I didn't have the energy to deal with them for a while so I put my phone down and laid on my bed. 

I need to take a really good nap before I deal with anything. 

Not even changing my clothes I fell asleep in my old bedroom thinking about Carter and Caleb.