Taken By The Brotherd 14 part 2

Anastasia P.O.V
I was curious as to who this "auntie" of him was.
"Hey sweetie my name is Elisabeth but you can call me auntie too" and she gave me a big hug which suprised me. I am not used to this.

I give her a hug back and introduce myself to her. "My name is Anastasia and I'm Tony's childhood friend" I smiled at her because she made me feel at ease.

"Oh sweetie he told me a lot about you" she winks at me which made me blush of embarassment.

Tony clears his throat "We should take a seat, Auntie" I just look at the ground while saying nothing.

"Oh of course take a seat and I will send someone to pick up your order" she hushes us to a window seat and leaves us.

"She likes talking a lot so don't mind her" Tony said and when I looked at him he was a little bit embarassed.

"It's okay I don't mind" I looked at him making sure that I really didn't mind. He smiled at me happy that I wasn't upset or anything.

"So this is the one place you feel home?" I asked him after a while being silent.

"Uhm yes" he nodded while taking a menu and looking at it.

He didn't talk after that.

"Aren't you going to tell me more about the day you left?" I looked at him if he was uncomfortable or not.

A young girl came to us " Welcome to Lucinda's restaurant, do you know what you like to drink?"

"Uhm yes I want a chocolate milkshake and you Anastasia?" he looked at me totally forgetting about what I asked him. But it doesn't matter I will ask him again after she leaves.

" I would like a strawberry milkshake with whipped cream on top if that's possible"  I finally looked at her smiling. She noted it on a notepad and looked up at me.

She looked suddenly suprised and her mouth was open. "A-are you Anastasia Henderson the little sister of the Henderson brothers??"  it made me a little uncomfortable. I didn't expect to be recognized at all but yet here I am.

"Uhm yes" I said a little bit awkwardly.

"Can I please take a picture with you?" She said  really excited. I couldn't say no because that will be rude.

"Uhm why n-" I wanted to say but Tony interrupted me.

"Cindy no, leave her alone and bring us our milkshakes" when I looked at him he looked really scary. I didn't expect him to look so dangerous.

Cindy pouted and left us. Tony shook his head.
"I'm sorry I didn't expect that she would do these kind of things" he looked really sorry.

"Oh no it's okay I didn't expect to be recognized at all"

"Me too" Tony said confused.

"So now that she left, what happend the day you left?" I crossed my arms and put it on the table.

Tony looked uncomfortable but I really want to know what that day happend.

"Well you see..."

I have no excuses for being gone for so long. I had my exams and was really busy with that. ☹️

I hope I can update more often now.