Chapter 30

Okay so let's take a moment and think about how I started this book 5 whole years ago, and I still haven't finished it?! So much happend in those 5 years. This chapter will be short because I am in a writers block as fuck. Any tips are always welcome :)

And the last time I updated this book was in march. Literal 5 months ago. You all have no idea what happend in my life?? So much is changing, I'm literal becoming an adult. 

I would love to share some stuff about me so you can all get to know me better!

My pseudonium: N.Holloway. 

Age: 22

Hobbies: Reading, chilling with friends and shopping

Languages: I can speak 3 languages and I can read 4 languages in total. I have teached myself the English language so don't be suprised if you see many grammar mistakes :)

Music: I love RNB and hiphop

Career/school: I have studied HR and I am working for an agency. I have 5 companies that I work with together. 

Relationship status: Single as fuck. 

Living situation: Still live with my family. My parents are divorced. I am the middle child. 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

I arrived at a beautiful restaurant in the middle of the city. The driver opened the door for me and I stepped out of the car. Upon arriving there was a waiter holding the door for me open. I thanked them and I stepped inside. They guided me to a seperate room and there where Caleb and Carter waiting for me. 

If I am correct they look nervous to see me. I have mixed feelings, but one of them is happiness. 

They both walk towards me and Carter takes my hand. He kisses it and compliments me. ''As always Anastasia, you look beautiful.'' and Caleb walks me to my seat and takes out my chair. 

 The room was decorated in flowers and candles. They both took a seat next to me and ordered drinks for us. 

They ordered my favourite wine, a rose. 

I was too nervous to speak. ''I hope you liked the flowers Anastasia, we chose them ourself'' Caleb said. 

''I loved them, thank you'' I say, suddenly shy. I have no idea what to say. I feel like a schoolgirl whenever I am with them. 

When our drinks arrived, I took a sip. Caleb and Carter where watching me like a hawk. 

''You might be curious as to why we asked you out today'' Caleb said starting of lightly. I looked at him and he looked handsome as always. The suit is tight against his body. I felt my eyes wandering to his body.

''Hm-hm'' I didn't know what to say. Distracted and suddenly feeling warm. 

''Anastasia, we want you to be ours. And with that I mean ours for the world to see.'' Carter suddenly said. I turned my head around and look into Carters eyes. He looked serious and I didn't know what to say. 

Why the sudden change of mind?

''I am confused.. Why?'' I had so many things to say. 

Carter put his hand underneath my chin so I couldn't look away. ''My love, the days that we weren't together made us feel like the loneliest men on earth. And when you kept ignoring our calls'' I looked away with my eyes so I couldn't read his eyes. I could feel and see the pain they where in. 

''It's okay, you shouldn't feel anything about it. We deserved it because how else would we get our shit together for you?''

I was at a loss for words. 

''You don't need to answer us just now, but please think about it. We will wait for you till you made up your mind. Even if you tell us no. We won't give up on you. '' He looked so sincere. I've never seen this type of emotion in a mans eyes. 

''For now, let's have dinner together and enjoy each others company'' Caleb said and during dinner we talked about everything and what not. 

I mostly talked about how my pas couple of days went and what we will do. And how I took my high school friend with me. We laughed a lot. 

I enjoyed their company a lot. It felt familiar. Like I was calm. Safe. At home with them. 

I already know my answer by the end of the night. But should I share it with them already? Or make them wait longer? 

I hope they won't change their mind. 

After dinner they brought me home in their car. I sat at the front with Caleb. His hand was the whole time on my thigh. I didn't mind at all. 

When we said our goodbyes, they didn't do anything else then making sure I walked in safely into the building. 

That was a pleasant evening with them.