xiii. In Need Of Saving

━━ chapter seventeen

in need of saving

       "FOR FUCK'S SAKE"

       "FOR FUCK'S SAKE"

       Lori groaned. Her hands frantically searched her jean's pockets, hoping to find the small stash of gallons she swore she hurriedly shoved in before she left her dorm in the morning. Yet, she guess she imagined that seeing that the only thing in her pocket was an empty gum wrapper and a small chapstick. How could she forget her money on the first trip to Hogsmeade of the year !?

She stood in front of the cashier of Honeydukes Sweetshop, a mountain of sweets pilled up on the counter, but had no coins to actually pay for it. Klay and Emeli were off at Three Broomsticks saving a table for Lori and Julian—who was currently waiting in line at Zonkos for the new release. Chuckles Dupont's new joke product was all the asian boy could talk about for the last week. A red strawberry lollypop was loosely hanging from her mouth, staining her tongue and inner part of her lips.

Emeli had of course offered to come, but Lori insisted that she could go on her own, it's not like she was some weak little girl who couldn't fend for herself. Anyone who tried to take advantage of Lori, thinking they could easily overpower her would be damned because while she had a rather calm and relaxed demeanor, she was still a wicked snake who at the age of eight learned confrigo before she learned a simple wingardium leviosa.

        It was no secret the Rose family was filthy rich so imagine how odd it was to see Lori pursing her lips and looking around awkwardly, not knowing what to do. A feeling of dread overcame her when she realized that she's never been in public by herself in such a vulnerable state. Sure, during the summer and her time at home she's snuck out of her house and took a visit to London and the many record stores and shops they offered, but she had brought money obviously.

Well, I guess that leaves one option. It was something she never was really comfortable with, but on few occasions had no other choice. She'd have to use her face ( which she's been told time and time again was incredibly good looking ) and her good looks on this poor young man who looked no older than nineteen.