iii. House Of Gryffindor

━━ chapter four

━━ chapter four.
house of gryffindor

          GETTING TO her first class seemed to be Lorelei hardest struggle of the day

          GETTING TO her first class seemed to be Lorelei hardest struggle of the day. History of Magic. Some could argue it was the most boring class. Lori found all of her classes boring, so this one didn't seem much different.

           The hallway was more crowded then she ever remembered. Her friends trailed behind her as they squeezed their way through. There were more first years this year than there were the past five years Lori attended Hogwarts. They seemed more bold too.

           The night before, a first year slytherin boy approached Lori and her friends, just to say she was the most beautiful lady he'd ever seen. She gave him a heartfelt sweet smile, before kissing the top of his head and shoving him back to his giggling friends. Her friends made fun of her all night and breakfast. It was a little embarrassing, but she was still flattered by the little boy's complement.

           The group weaved through the large crowd, slipping past people in attempt to get to her classroom, which just happened to be across school. The girl carefully avoided elbows and shoulders.

        When dodging a rushing first year, she angrily grumbled, and jerked to the side so he could hurry past her. Mumbling a few curses under her breath, so gruesome, if her parents heard they would've shoved soap in her mouth (she wouldn't be surprised if they would in the future).

Emeli let out a giggle at her friend's words.

         Lori unintentionally rammed into a random young blonde hufflepuff girl's back. When she went to mutter a short apology, the girl whipped around and shot her a death glare. "Hey! Watch where your going! What's wr—" The girl angrily started but froze when she saw the familiar curls and freckles. Upon seeing who she glared at, her angry expression dropped into terror. Her wide green eyes made her appear like a deer stuck in headlights as she shuffled away.

           "Lori! Oh! I'm—I—I'm so sorry!" The younger girl fumbled as her body unknowingly trembled. Everyone knew who Lori Rose was and if they didn't want to snog her, or be her ( which was pretty much everyone ), they were absolutely terrified of her.