iv. Funny Confessions

━━ chapter six

━━ chapter six.
funny confessions

         ONE PLACE Lori never bothered to step foot in unless it was absolutely dire, was the Library

         ONE PLACE Lori never bothered to step foot in unless it was absolutely dire, was the Library. She hated studying and often made younger Ravenclaws do her homework. The freckled girl was very smart, but she never really applied herself. She of course took the tests given to her, and usually got a great grade, but that was about it. Her friends rolled their eyes at her antics, but then again, they weren't the ones getting perfect O's in most of their classes.

        But, for some reason, she sauntered into the library, with Klay by her side. He'd found some excuse to make the girl come with, and seeing that her friends were off someplace, she wasn't opposed to it. Besides, Klay was a quiet and calculated person, and the two enjoyed each others presence. They were almost polar opposites. Lori was more loud and outgoing.

        "What are we here for again?" She airily questioned as the two walked past isles and isles of books.

         "Our projects." He simply answered as they arrived at an empty circular table in the back corner of the library. The boy pulled a seat open for the girl, and smoothly slid into it. He then slammed a pile of large books onto the table, unaffected by the cracking sound that echoed.

         Upon hearing the class, she rolled her mahogany brown eyes and slumped back in the wooden chair before snickering, "Who gives a fuck about the Gobin Rebllion in 1752? Honestly. Remus and I have better luck reciting anything else"

         The boy snorted at his friend's words, finding himself amused by her snarky statement. She never did fail to entertain those around her. It simply wasn't in her nature.

        "While I do agree-this is absolute bollocks, we can't just bunk off. Professor said to write notes separately from our pair before meeting together with our partner to collaborate." He cracked open a book and began furiously turning the pages. At first, Lori thought he was joking with his actions, but was surprised when she saw his light eyes deeply engrossed into the contents on each page.