𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

━━━👑💸💋

━━━👑💸💋

       LORI ROSE

LORI ROSE. A name spoken by many with such pride and admiration. Whether it was because of her stunning ( and I mean stunning ! ) looks, or her social hierarchy in the wizarding world, everyone and their mothers knew exactly who Lori was. Yet, with this, comes much envy and hate.

Does she care about the cruel and evil things spat and whispered behind her back? Good question. Any other person would be hurt, so, was she? Well, to put it lightly, Lori couldn't give less of a bloody fuck. She had zero cares. A whopping zero. As cocky as it sounds, she knew she was superior. Lori was the whole package, and then some. Funny, check. Smart, check. Gorgeous, check check check.

Yet, she didn't feel the need to bully and belittle others just to make them feel less because honestly, where was the fun in that? She'd end up making herself feel worse in the process for treating another like that, and that was never good.

She, and rightfully so might she add, won the grand title of Queen Bitch at Hogwarts. Without knowing, most of the time, she could be very rude, but only to those who deserved it—like her housemates Malfoy and Flint. Complete twats they were.

With the harsh and cold environment she grew up in, she could take anything the universe could throw at her—some may say that was a good thing ( but was it really ? ). Her heart was protected in a steel cage, beyond the reach of anyone, and able to reflect anything that might cause her pain. She didn't believe in love and she assumed she never would. This was the creation of her parents, but it's not like they cared either. It was unbreakable—or so she thought.

She was many things. A friend, a rolemodel ( just kidding ! ), a pureblood, a slytherin. But, one thing Lori was not, never had been, and refused to ever be, was a lover.

James Potter, a hazel eyed gryffindor in her year who she never cared to associate herself with—but of course she still could admire how darn attractive he is! Something happens some time along fifth year, and the two cannot stay away from each other. The two blossom beyond friends into something they never thought they could be.