xii. Journey To Hogsmeade

━━ chapter sixteen

━━ chapter sixteen.
journey to hogsmeade

       FINALLY, from what felt like years in the waiting, the Hogsmeade first trip was finally here

FINALLY, from what felt like years in the waiting, the Hogsmeade first trip was finally here. Everyone was buzzing, including Lori and her friends despite it being so early in the morning. A nice weekend break away from classes and work—you had her at weekend.

Her parents had sent in both her and Baron's approval letter with their family owl the week prior which she was grateful for. In her third year, her parents refused to allow both of their children to go, simply because there were apparently more "mudbloods" at Hogsmeade ( which honestly made no sense because if they didn't want her dabbling with muggleborns, then they wouldn't have sent her to Durmstrang ).

But, on this early Saturday morning, Lori stood in between Emeli and Julian on the side of a corridor, her head of wild curls leaning sleepily on the taller asian boy's shoulder. As everyone knew, the Rose daughter was the furthest of a morning person. Her mahogany eyes trailed over momentarily to her blonde best friend.

There wasn't an ounce of fatigue nor sigh of illness on the witch's pale face like there was a a few weeks ago and for that, Lori was glad. She felt almost empty without Emeli by her side in those few days because despite spending a lot of time with her Gryffindor friends, none of them could compare to how much love Lori has for Emeli.

"What are we waiting for again?" Lori lifted her head from the boy's shoulder as she grumbled in slight annoyance that students were already leaving for Hogsmeade while she was just standing around in the corridor.

Julian stifled a laugh and gave her a small pat on the top of her head, "Corban and Kyle. They had to meet with Professor McGonagall to talk about credits for tutoring."

"Oh. Well they need to hurry the fuck up." Lori shamelessly swore, uncaring of anyone overhearing.

"There's something called patience." Julian teased playfully.

The freckled girl narrowed her eyes at the boy before remembering one of his weaknesses, "Don't make me tell Marlene."

Julian's smirk fell faster then anyone could blink, and instead was replace with a stonic look as he blankly stared at his friend. Damn, he regrets telling Lori how he feels for the blonde.