1

"You have got to be kidding me.". Jimin hisses.

"There was nothing we could-".

"Literally, shut up. Why the fuck does it say Jeon Jungkook's name here? Please tell me this is a rookie actor, not Jeon fucking Jungkook.".

"I'm afraid it's the one you think it is.". The assistant whispers, watching as Jimin's fist clenches.

"Tell Hoseok I'm not doing it.". Jimin says coldly.

"Sir, you already signed a contract-".

"Fucking hell. I never agreed to star in a drama with Jeon Jungkook. I'm out.".

"I'm sorry, but the management already-".

Jimin holds a hand up, cutting her off, and leans back in his leather armchair.

"Fine.". He snaps. "You know what? I need the fucking money. Tell them I'm still in,  but I refuse to have Jungkook's shoots at the same time as mine. I don't care if you schedule his at fucking 1 AM, I don't want to be around him.".

"Mr. Park, have you checked what his role will be?". She asks in a small voice, and Jimin glares.

"No. Why would I?".

"He's your... ".

"Spit it out, I don't have all day.". Jimin says impatiently. "And schedule me a facial after this, I'm going to get wrinkles from the stress. Fucking heartburn while I'm at it, too.".

"Love interest.". She whispers. "He's playing the love interest.".

The girl winces as the wine glass Jimin was holding falls to the ground, glass shattering right next to his Balenciaga shoes that she just knows he's going to throw a fit about later and sue some wine glass company.

"What. The. Fuck.".

_________

"Someone please choke me.". Jungkook announces, and one of the girls next to him giggles, eyes glinting purple in the club lights.

"I mean, since you asked so nicely...".

"What's wrong?". Taehyung asks, feet propped up on the low glass table, taking a sip of his martini.

"Check Twitter, fucking hell.".  

"Stop being so vague about it.". Taehyung complains. "Is it about your drama?".

Jungkook nods, glaring at his phone as if the black letters on his screen would disappear just by sheer force of will.

The girl peers over Jungkook's shoulder curiously.

"Oh, Park Jimin! I loved him in-".

"That's my fucking problem.". Jungkook hisses, and she rolls her eyes.

"Stop being such a diva, Kook. Are you jealous?".

"No, but Park Jimin is a fucking bitch, that crusty, bitchy, rude, conceited, selfish piece of shit. All he does is complain about me and everyone around him and drink his stupid champagne and worry about his looks and-".

"So, he's the twink version of you?".

Jungkook's mouth drops.

"You know I could get you kicked out of this club, right?".

"You would never, you're my bestie.".

"Okay, we are not besties.".

"Another reason you hate Jimin, huh? He's friends with all the celebrities and there's a literal legend on his Instagram every week while you're best friends with a stripper.".

"Hey-".

"I mean, it gives you good headlines. Girls love the thought of their daddy and oppa Jeon Jungkook going to a club every week, the fuckboy image. They'd be disappointed if they knew that all you do in clubs is get drunk and cry about the boy who broke your heart in middle school.".

"Soo-ah, I'm literally gonna hit you.".

"You can't hit a lady.". She shoots back, rolling her eyes playfully. "Anyway, you're a professional, and Jimin's hot. Not as hot as Jisoo, but close. Just get it over with and stop throwing a fit. You're an actor, you can act like you don't hate him.".

She slaps his shoulder approvingly, flashing him an encouraging smile.

"And hit that sweet, sweet ass while you're at it.".