5

Jimin sighs as the sound of his doorbell cuts him off, speaking into the phone quickly.

“Okay, Jin, I’m going. Jungkook’s there.”.

“Why the fuck-”.

Before he can finish his sentence, Jimin hangs up, groaning as Jungkook rings the doorbell again.

“Hold your tits, I’m coming!”. He yells, to which Jungkook rings again. “Calm the fuck down!”. He yells, slamming the door open, and Jungkook looks surprised at the sight of Jimin in only a silk robe falling off his shoulders, face void of any makeup, blonde curls all messed up. He’s weirdly used to Jimin in all Chanel and sharp eyeliner, hair straightened and bleached, not… this.

“What are you looking at?”. Jimin asks sharply, and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
“You look terrible.”.

“And you look like a cishet seventh grade fake-depressed emo boy, get over it.”.

Jimin rolls his eyes and slams the door shut, watching as Jungkook kicks his shoes off.

“Ugh, okay, what do you want to do?”.

“Do you have video games?”. 
“Yeah, but I don’t play.”.

“Then why the fuck-”.

“I had a crush who liked Overwatch once, okay? I regret it now, but it was good sex, at least.”.

“Ew.”.

“You can’t say shit, I heard a rumor that you have a foot kink and have an album of Taehyung's feet on your phone.”.

Jungkook glares at him, throwing himself on the couch.

“Okay, it’s a rumor for a reason, and the album was only blackmail for Taehyung’s future boyfriend.”.

“Still doesn't change the fact you have an album of-".

"I sai-".

“Well, just don't ask me to suck your toes, I don’t do that sort of shit-”.

“I said I don’t-”.

“You know, I don’t kink shame. I would never. Just saying.”.

“I’m gonna hit you.”.

Jimin raises an eyebrow.

“Sadist much?”.

“You know what, fuck yo-”.

“Tsk, it’s always what happens. They always end up wanting to fuck me.”.

Jimin says with a sigh. “Must be my naturally good looks.”.

“I’m gonna shoot you.”.

“Gun play?”.

______

“Suck my dick, bitch!”. Jimin yells, grabbing Jungkook’s game controller once he realizes he’s out of bullets.

“Hey!”. Jungkook shouts, trying to grab his controller back, but Jimin jumps up, trying feverishly to get Jungkook’s character to shoot himself.

Jungkook grabs his ankle and pulls him back down, swiping for the controller and manages to pin Jimin down as he shoots randomly, almost hitting his own character. a

“Give it back!”. Jungkook yells as they wrestle for the controller until Jimin pauses, eyes wide.

“Uh, Jungkook, get the fuck off me.”. He says sweetly, pushing Jungkook, who’s sitting on his lap, reaching for the controller, arms almost around Jimin’s neck.