11

a/n hi lets pretend it wasnt six months ok <3

____

Kiss scenes were one thing. they've been through them, and as much as both Jimin and Jungkook hate to admit it, they don't hate them anymore.

Jungkook admits it, Jimin's a bitch, but he kisses well. Jimin, on the other hand, is in a terrible mood after each one of those scenes, insisting he feels absolutely nothing and that he'd rather kiss anyone else than Jungkook.

So, he's not exactly pleased when it's time for what Jungkook calls dreaded scene 2. Yet again, he's thankful they filmed the scenes leading up to it that morning, because he's not sure how well he would do acting serious while being a complete mess of nerves, heart racing at the thought of the upcoming scene.

"Jimin, you okay?" Taehyung asks, opening the door to the changing rooms where Jimin is lying on his couch, dropping his makeup brush in surprise.

"Oh, Tae. Uh, yeah. Nothing's wrong."

"Jesus Christ, Min, you look like you're gonna throw up. Just tell me what's up." Taehyung sighs, dropping down next to him. "Is it the scene? You'll be fine, come on."

"It's the consequences." Jimin responds softly, and Taehyung lets out another sigh, running a hand through his best friend's hair.

"You'll be fine."

"Tae, you don't get it."

"What don't I get?"

"I... I don't want to catch feelings.". Jimin whispers, and Taehyung laughs, pulling him into a hug, halfway onto his lap. 

"Jimin, that's not-"

"I think it's too late, already."

"Fucking hell, Min, stop speaking in code and tell me what the fuck is going on, and stop crying. You're too hot for that."

Jimin lets out a soft laugh, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Sorry, Tae. Jesus, I'm so dramatic. You remember 2016 KBS movie festival?"

"Of course. It was Kook's first win as actor of the year."

"Exactly. It was the first time we met in person, too."

"Mhm."

"You know I really wanted to win, right? But I wasn't mad he won. I mean, we all knew he would. He's handsome, he was really blowing up and everyone absolutely adored him. And God, me too. I was fucking in love with him-"

"No way."

Jimin laughs drily.

"Yeah. He didn't particularly like me, and I'm not surprised. Everyone hated me back then, honestly, with all those rumors and people saying I slept with that one actor to get the lead role, I guess he thought I was just another one of those divas. I mean, it's the reputation I have, and I regret fueling it. Kinda wish I'd chosen a different stage persona, you know?"

"I know what you mean. It'd be nice not to be the nice guy for once, everyone's sweet, innocent Kim Taehyung. And Jungkook, too. He doesn't even go clubbing and fucking all the time like everyone says he does, his childhood friend is a stripper and they hang out together."

Jimin laughs again, disbelievingly and stares at Taehyung.

"Oh my God, I should have known. Either way, he was in a relationship with this one singer, not publically, but I guess he was closeted back then, an he saw me trying to shoot my shot, and I still don't know if he then hated me for flirting with him because he was closeted and scared of the fact he might be gay, or if it's because I was being really cocky and acting like a total douche."