12

Jimin is completely breathless by the time they're done filming, doesn't bother saying a word to Jungkook and hurries to his changing room, slamming the door behind him and sits down on his chair with a groan.

At this point, he's just praying that Jungkook didn't notice that he, to his embarrassment, almost came in his pants, wet and begging as if he was acting in some cringy, fetish porno and not a drama.

Before he can, well, get rid of the evidence, the door swings open, revealing Jungkook, hair still damp and wearing a thin, grey shirt that Jimin thinks shouldn't even qualify as a shirt, he can see his entire chest through that thing. Jimin turns around with a shriek, cringing at the high-pitched sound escaping him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook asks, and Jimin glares at him.

"Fuck off." Jimin mumbles. 

"Why?"

"Go away. Now."

Jungkook looks over where Jimin has his back turned to him, turning away whenever Jungkook gets closer.

"What are you hiding? Did you steal something?"

No, Jungkook, you stole my fucking breath... ew. That was cringy.

"Jungkook, if you don't leave, right fucking now-"

Before he can finish his sentence and threaten to kill him, Jungkook grabs Jimin's wrist, pinning him against the wall.

"What are you hiding?"

Jimin flinches as Jungkook gets mockingly close, eyes widening once he sees Jimin, half naked, the outline of his erection clear through his sweats, eyes wide and not nearly as composed as always.

Jungkook laughs quietly, raising an eyebrow, and Jimin grits his teeth, hands balled into fists as he glares at Jungkook.

"Go. Away."

"Now why would I do that?". Jungook asks teasingly, trailing a finger across Jimin's chest. "When you seem to like me so much.".

"I never-"

Jungkook puts a finger over his lips, shushing him.

"Didn't think you'd get so wet from a little touching. Then again, who's surprised? Of course Park Jimin, the little slut, would get hard from that.".

Jimin says nothing, frown disappearing on his lips which surprises Jungkook. He's sure Jimin would have punched him by now.

"I'm not the one throwing myself at a co-worker I allegedly hate." Jimin cocks an eyebrow loftily, looking at Jungkook with the haughty, dismissive look he's mastered. "I'm just wondering why you're the one that's getting so excited.".

Jimin rests his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, switching their positions so that Jungkook is leaning against the wall, Jimin's hand moving up to pin his wrists up as well, lips hovering over his ear.

"Isn't that right?"

Jungkook's breath hitches as Jimin moves even closer, lips brushing against his ear.

"Slut."

Every part of him is trying to come up with a comeback, some smart response to Jimin who's hovering over him, smirk on his lips.

"Awfully cocky now, aren't we?" He asks, scoffing slightly. "Need I remind you that you were the one begging for me just now? Moaning and whimpering like the little slut you are, huh?"

"That was acting." Jimin responds loftily.

"Oh? That too?" Jungkook asks, looking down pointedly as he wraps an arm around Jimin's waist. "You know, if you want me, you can just say so. No need in playing all these games."

Jimin laughs."You're  a dick. But you're right.". He says, small smile tugging at his lips. "I want to wreck you.".

His hands slide up Jungkoook's chest, trailing hot kisses up his neck and Jungkoook's breath hitches as he brings his lips to his ear.

"I want to fuck you so hard that you're on your knees, begging for me like the little slut you are." He whispers, tongue flicking against the stud in Jungkook's ear. "Because you're such a filthy whore, and only for me."

Jungkook is entirely breathless as he pulls Jimin closer, slamming their lips together, feeling Jimin bringing his knee up in between his legs, his tongue slipping through Jungkook's parted lips and brushing against the roof of his mouth, earning breathless moans from him.

"I still fucking hate you." Jungkook hisses, and Jimin purrs contently, pressing more kisses to his neck and collarbone.

"Mhm, I know. And I'm just playing with you for one night."

"Glad we can agree on that." Jungkook responds breathlessly, gasping for air as Jimin presses their lips together again.