13

Jimin pushes Jungkook onto the king-sized bed in his room, dimming the lights. Jungkook's breath hitches as Jimin pins his wrists over his head, eyeing him hungrily.

"Safe word?"

"I don't need one." Jungkook says with a smirk.

"Oh, trust me, you'll want one tonight. But fine, just tell me to stop when you want to."

"Yeah, now fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Jimin scoffs, running a hand through Jungkook's hair with a sultry smile.

"Just remember that you asked for it, love."

_____

Jungkook lets out a whimper as Jimin slips his tongue through his parted lips, licking the roof of his mouth, lips meeting in a messy kiss, his hand sliding from his neck to his hair and messing it up.

"Mhm, I think that's enough for now, don't you?" Jimin mumbles against his lips as Jungkook drapes one leg over his thigh, looking a little disappointed. "Don't look at me like that, love, and get on your knees.".

Jungkook says nothing and obliges, tugging at Jimin's jeans while doing so, and Jimin grabs a fist of his dark hair, pushing his head back.

"Think you can take it all in at once?"

Jungkook nods eagerly, almost moaning at the way Jimin pulls his head back again, tugging at his hair. His hands that were previously roaming under Jimin's shirt make their way to the waistband of his jeans, watching as Jimin tosses the belt on the floor, followed by his shirt. Jungkook waits for him to take the jeans off as well, but he tugs harder at Jungkook's hair, making him look up at him.

"What are you waiting for, baby? Take them off."

Jungkook's breath hitches, but he obeys, tugging the jeans off, fingers hovering over the elastic waistband of his boxers. He tugs at them with one finger, letting them snap back at Jimin's hips again and Jimin raises an eyebrow, pulling his head back.

"Hurry up, would you?"

"Mhm, and you call me needy."

"We'll see who's the needy one in a bit, won't we?"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, but pushes his boxers down to his ankles, watching as Jimin steps out quickly, dropping back onto the bed and pushing Jungkook back to his knees.

"Open wide, slut." Jimin says, and Jungkook lifts his head again, taking him in halfway, tongue swirling around his hard cock, hands wrapped around what's not in his mouth and Jimin curses, throwing his head back as Jungkook continues to kiss and lick at him, tongue flicking against the head of his cock.

"Fuck." Jimin groans, pushing his hips against Jungkook, pushing his cock ever deeper down Jungkook's throat and Jungkook almost gags but keeps going, hands moving to rub against Jimin's thighs, cock hitting the back of his mouth as he nibbles and kisses his thighs, leaving marks that they both know will get a lot darker with time.

"You're doing so good." Jimin coos and Jungkook bites back a smile, cheeks flushing at the compliment. Jimin tangles his fingers in his hair again, a soft moan escaping his lips. "Fuck, you're too good at this. Just made to take cock like this, huh?"

Jungkook moans, head bobbing in between Jimin's thighs, tongue moving sloppily between Jimin's moans, cries of "Right there" and "More" until they're both close, Jimin at the feeling of Jungkook's mouth around his cock, Jungkook just at the sigh tof Jimin's closed eyes, head thrown back, tugging at Jungkook's locks, spreading his legs even more to give him access.