05

Shortly after the show, Louis was still high from the exhilaration from performing, craving something to fill the high electricity running through his bones.

"WOO!" He yells when Liam runs up next to him, patting him on the back.

"Great show Louis," He says, kissing his forehead, "Absolutely amazing," He smiles. 

Louis peeks around the curtains and spots the thousands of fans cheering and crying for him. People cheer and cry, waiting for his comeback. Some drop their signs amid the energy taking over their actions.

"I could snort some coke right now," He says, shaking Liam by his shoulders. "Oh my god, I can snort coke off your arse," He says, grabbing his face and rests his forehead against Liams. 

A roar of laughter leaves Liam's mouth. 

"Easy tiger, let's have a pint first," He laughs. "My room, I'm having a small party", He screams through the cheering fans. 

"Fuck yeah!" He yells, shaking his two fingers up and down before the realisation of Harry comes back when he looks to his right and spots Him. His glasses rest on his nose, and he had pulled his hair up into a bun like always. He stands there with his arms crossed and mouth tirelessly chewing gum, looking at the endless rows of people built up in the audience. 

"Do you think Harry would let me go?" He asks, side-eyeing the alpha. 

Liam laughs. 

"Mate, he works for me; you're going," He chuckles. 

"Oh yeah!" Louis laughs. 

Liam shakes his head while looking at Louis. 

"Go back to your hotel room, get ready, and I'll call you up to my suite, don't be late," He says, pointing his finger into his face. 

Louis laughs. 

"I won't, I won't," He groans sarcastically. "I'm the light of the party! How could I not go?" Louis swears.

****

"You're not going," Harry says, firmly getting out of the car. 

"Oh well, I am," Louis smiles. "You see Liam is your boss and-" 

"Liam takes orders from me when I think it's best, and I think getting high off your face before a show the next day is idiotic!" Harry shouts over the groups of fans. 

Louis scoffs and glares at that alpha.

"That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!" He replies, walking up to him.

Harry rolls his eyes and keeps him close. 

"Can I touch your shoulder?" He says into his ear- frustrated.

"Yeah, fine," Louis grumbles.

Harry wraps his arm around Louis' shoulder, and he keeps his head down from the flash photography. Louis was waiting for this, excited to be escorted inside for the sheer fact that Harry would voluntarily touch Louis. Is it protocol? Yes, but still, he asked Louis to do it. 

Another thing he finds extremely attractive about Harry. Him asking for consent even when he doesn't have to. 

The two walk inside the building, passing the groups of crying, snotty fans; he doesn't like to ignore them after shows, but in these amounts at once? It becomes a little exhausting. 

"I'm going to the party Harry," He says under his breath, "Remember that rule-"

"To let you walk to Liams room freely? Yes, I remember," Harry says, looking around.