18

Communication has shifted between the two men over the next couple of days. Harry finds himself being more open about certain subjects, nothing in particular, but whenever the topic of relationships is brought up he transfers his point without being uncomfortable. Louis is more physical with Harry, for example giving him slight touches on the arm to get his attention, slapping his thigh when laughing, giving him hugs from behind when given the chance and the list goes on and on. There's something sweet and homey about their relationship- because they have no clue what it is- no strings or worry.

Liam has since forgiven Louis and even asked for forgiveness for his outburst. They spent a sweet night tangled in each other's arms after stuffing themselves full with pizza and Harry watched from afar- slight tingles of jealousy pumping through his blood.

They now all sit in Liam's hotel room watching shark tank- judging everyone's inventions and requests of investments. Louis sits next to Harry while Liam sits in an armchair left to them, a bowl full of half chopped weed inside. A somewhat awkward tone filling the air. Liam insisted they all smoke to ease the tension from their meeting.

"See-" Louis says putting out his cigarette on the table, it hissing out quietly, "I don't understand why they think anyone would want a collapsible drink bottle when thousands already exist,"

Liam shrugs as he continues to chop away.

"Perhaps a way to get on TV," Harry says leaning back into the couch.

Louis chuckles.

"Maybe," He says smiling while looking up at him.

While Harry has been more verbal, it's only when he's around Louis- so even though Harry talks a lot with Louis, whenever they have another person with them, such as Liam, he remains quite silent. It's nice whenever he does choose to speak up, Louis always trying to stop a smile from creeping to his cheeks.

Harry looks down at him and smirks as they both bring their attention back to the TV. It's quite difficult to act angry at each other for a prolonged period of time so sometimes they may let a little mutual smile slip by accident.

"I'm almost done," Liam says moving his scissors in and out trying to find any piece of a larger piece of weed.

Louis nods at him.

"Any spin?" Louis asks reaching towards his packet of cigarettes he had been chain-smoking after the show.

Liam shakes his head.

"Nah," He says, "Unless you guys want to?" He says looking back up towards the two.

Harry shakes his head.

"I'm not having any," Harry pipes up.

Louis groans.

"Really?" Liam says.

Harry nods.

"Even though it's technically my break- I don't want my judgment to be cloudy," He shrugs.

Liam chuckles and Louis rolls his eyes.

"For fuck sake," Louis sighs, "We're trying to be nice- just take it," He says harsher by accident.

Harry looks down at him and smirks, knowing very while why he's being feisty.

"I'll have one," He sighs, "If it makes you happy?"

Liam chuckles and Harry looks at him.

"Getting persuasive there, Harry," Liam says, "Louis finally taken a toll on you?" He chuckles.

Harry sighs and turns back towards Louis.

"You have no idea," He laughs.

Louis tries to hide his cheeks, tinted with a red colour.