17

Louis rubs Harry's back with the four of his knuckles while staring at the ceiling. They both crammed themselves onto the small single bed, so everything is quite close. Harry's head is rested just under Louis' chin- so the omega can smell the faint scent of Harry's shampoo, and his leg wraps around both of Louis' legs. Not to mention the tattooed arm that tightly wraps around his sternum. 

As Louis slowly breathes into the frosted air, he turns his head to his right, letting his gaze fall onto the passing trees and buildings. 

There's something so homey about cuddling Harry and being awake when he's not. Then, finally, Louis has the time to deconstruct everything he can manage without the thought of having to wonder what Harry is thinking about as well. 

Louis lets his mind wander, and he doesn't make it stop like he usually does. Instead, he imagines what their future looks like- whether they have a future or not. Harry says he's a virgin is a large footstep in the direction of their relationship, or whatever they want to call it. Finally, the alpha is opening up a small proportion, but nonetheless, it was still opening up of some kind. 

Louis didn't mind that he had never slept with another person before- He's sure he has his reasons. Whether it be because he hasn't found the right person yet, or perhaps the opportunity has just never come around. But what bothered Louis at the moment was Liam.

He could fill his mind with distractions, all he wants, but Louis knew what he had done; really hurt him. Liam has only ever gotten mad at Louis once before- and it was from Louis dismissing what Aiden had done to him before Louis accepted that the relationship was toxic. At the end of everything, it was just trapped emotion that then released all at once. 

But in this circumstance- it was something Louis caused. He shouldn't have asked him to go home yesterday, but of course- his lust tingled thoughts caused that. Hopefully, sooner than later, Liam will understand and forgive him. 

Just before Louis is about to give up and fall back to sleep, the hum of the tires tiredly rolling finally stops. The bus jerks forward before eventually, the sound of the tires deflate, suddenly the white noise has disappeared, and they can move without the worry of falling over because of the moving vehicle. He waits for a few moments- he listens to the driver getting out from his seat and walking through the inside of the bus. Then, he crosses his fingers that the plan of shutting both curtains won't lead the driver to suspect anything different, and instead, he will eat, shower and go to bed without further thought.

After around 20 minutes of listening to Charlie walk around and the faint sound of a shower pouring, the footsteps become less loud and sooner than later; he can hear the climbing of a ladder and the opening of a zip. Conveniently, his sleeping quarters are directly on top of where he drives. 

After another 5 minutes, Louis waits until he's entirely sure that Charlie has gone to bed and the stillness of the night has finally taken over. Then, he slowly lifts his left hand to wrap around Harry's dainty wrist and raises it to remove it from his chest. He breathes, making his movements slow so he doesn't wake the alpha up in the process. 

After he finally shifts Harry's arm away, he then works along his leg. He raises it with his left foot and shuffles it over to remove its weight from his legs. Then, finally, his head, Louis kisses the top of his forehead and moves it to the pillow underneath him, to where he leans forward- sitting in the unoccupied crevice between Harry's body and the wall.

He slides off the mattress- still trying not to disturb Harry too much. Once wholly off the alpha, he sighs in relief- stretching his back out and then his neck. 

Once stretched out, he looks towards his suitcase propped up in the corner and walks over to it. Next, he kneels to take out a cigarette that pokes out from a packet on top of his briefcase and hangs it between his lips before standing back to his usual posture. Eventually, he walks over to the bedside table and takes the lighter he had put there a few hours prior.