14

Two days had passed, and the two were now saying hello to Amsterdam in the Neverlands. Louis didn't really know much about this place- other than the fact that the people here have funny accents that he could listen to for hours. 

Harry was reaching near the end of his rut, which meant much more sexual tension that they had to compose. 

When they would be caught up in spontaneous makeout sessions, Harry would find himself graising his teeth along Louis' shoulder more often. Louis noticed the accidental spring of the moment actions, and Harry would feel incredibly guilty after. The omega understands- sometimes hormones take over without the actual knowledge of it happening. 

Harry hasn't marked Louis whatsoever- it's killing him not to give Louis an arrangement of hickeys that travel down his neck and are noticeable to any stranger. Whenever Harry could feel his mouth cause suction to his skin that would last anywhere to 5 seconds, he pulls away. Louis appreciates Harry's noticeable want for him but appreciates it even more that he contains himself. 

One thing they haven't done yet is share a bed willingly. Since Louis had damaged his head, the two both found it awkward to ask the other for permission to sleep together. The two don't know how to phrase things- so they instead suck it up and sleep alone. Louis almost tried the night he heard the story of the prince and the dragon- but he couldn't bring himself to. Harry started to grieve the time he had cuddled Louis that night; he nourished him to safety and convinced himself that it wouldn't be happening any time soon. 

However- now their rooms are separated by a wall with an opening arch in the middle, so they're able to see the insides of each other's unoccupied space. Instead of there being three main rooms, it was more like 3 slightly separated areas. It leads to interesting situations like this, where Louis was groaning to himself, and Harry could hear him. At first, the room was meant to be like any regular room, but Harry requested it is so open to having a closer eye on him without breathing down his neck.

It excited the two subconsciously- knowing the thought of privacy was little to none. While that should be concerning for most work partners, I guess there's something a little not platonic about their relationship.

It is now 4 pm, and he stands in the mirror, preparing for his show. Searching through bags of clothes to potentially wear. Some folded and others just pushed into an area due to laziness. He throws pieces of material everywhere- not being able to find anything to please his satisfaction. His head is also a pain in the ass ironically- stopping him from painlessly putting on clothes that involve too much movement from his limbs. 

Two days ago, shortly after a doctors appointment, he had a show, where they recommended not too much movement and no big dance moves while performing. Of course, Louis is negligent and ignored his words. He found himself receiving stitches for the areas he already healed on his own. 

Now even the thought of moving his head is excruciating. Unfortunately, when performing to a crowd, all pain is numbed by the presence of their excitement- so it leads to unintentional damage to his head.

Liam wanted to recommend he rescheduled the concert one night ahead but knew it would throw the plans of millions of people that have tickets for his future shows. So Louis decided on sucking it up and sticking through the pain.

Louis turns back to the mirror and looks over his outfit of a white shirt and black trousers. 

"I don't have anything to wear," He groans while placing the palms on the back of his neck and pushing his head back. 

Harry chuckles from the sofa in the living room.

"I'm sure you can find something," Harry calls out.