13

"And you don't need stitches?" Liam asks worriedly, holding the omegas head. 

Louis huffs through his hands. 

"No, Liam- I'm fine," He says. "As I said- I literally just bumped my head- it's okay," 

Liam continues to inspect the possibility of Louis needing to receive any kind of medical attention other than the warm hands of someone holding him. After he had woken up, Liam noticed the amount of missed calls from Harry and called them. When Harry broke the news of Louis' fall, Liam rushed up here faster than Louis had ever seen before.

Harry watches the two while he leans against the door frame of the bathroom. Liam and Louis sat at two chairs next to the table. 

"I made sure-" Harry begins. 

"Don't even get me started with you," Liam says frustratedly, "Why didn't you call an ambulance?"

Louis glares at him. 

"Leave him alone," He says calmly, "He did nothing wrong-" 

"Oh no- didn't do anything wrong, you know- except he didn't do his job," Liam says firmly. 

Harry drops his head in shame. 

"What did you even do? Stop the bleeding and thought- huh... you know what? I can't be bothered and just went to bed?" Liam raises his voice.

Harry doesn't reply, just keeping an unfocused gaze onto the floor.

"Hey," Louis says louder, "I said leave him alone," 

Liam scoffs and rolls his eyes- running his thumb over the dried wound on his head. 

Louis winces. 

"Careful," Louis says quietly. 

Harry watches Liam's hands intensely. 

"I am," Liam says quietly while looking over to the table and dripping some rubbing alcohol onto a pad. 

Louis groans. 

"You know it has to happen," He says, bringing the pad over to Louis' head.

Louis groans while Liam places his head onto his lap. Harry shifts a little- uncomfortable with Louis' head's positioning. Louis pinches his eyes shut, waiting for the strong cold liquid to contact the sensitive area of his head while grasping Liam's pants. 

Liam carefully drags the disposal cloth over his head. 

Louis shrieks in pain and has to bite his finger to stop the screams he would release if it weren't for it. 

"Shh- it's okay," Liam says, rubbing his back. 

Harry strokes his chin and looks away from Louis. 

"Is there no other way that isn't as painful?" Harry asks quietly while looking at the table.

Liam glances up at him- confused. 

"Really? I never expected you to be so worried?" He asks, "I uh- no, there isn't? It needs to be disinfected," 

Louis pinches his eyes shut, the throbbing pain intensifying as the seconds pass. 

Harry nods and continues to try and find something else in the room to distract him- trying to ignore the petty comments Liam keeps making.

Liam gently pulls the hair away that gathers around the wound. 

"I'm going to do it once more, okay-" He sighs "bite me if you need to," Liam chuckles. 

Harry shifts around again. Even the words of Louis having the possibility to bite someone else didn't sit right with Harry.