10

Do you know the feeling of bliss? Complete and utter serenity?

Louis did.

And he lay horizontally on his bed, playing the memory over like a tape recording. He analyses every single detail of Harry's mouth and marking the parts he liked the most. The way Harry placed his hand on Louis' back and deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around the alphas neck. 

And of course, their separation to where Louis was brought speechless.

In finally, the best way possible.

Louis had not long gone to bed after having a shower. As soon as the two entered the apartment, Louis thought they would resume their actions without someone else supervising the two. But alas, it didn't with Harry quickly scurrying off to his room, not saying another word to Louis for the rest of the night.

It made Louis sad at the reaction he received- just wanting to know exactly what was going on inside that big head of his.

The omega turns onto his side to look at the alarm clock.

2:39 am

His eyes bludge- he never expected it to be this late. Then again- he finished his shower around 12- pondering in the lake of thoughts since he had fallen onto the mattress.

He sits up- turning, so he faces the large window to the left- not as big as the one in Denmark- but a huge window non-the-less. Nicotine loss filled his bloodstream, and he yearned for another cigarette, but the thought of smoking the horrid smoke made him want to throw up. How dare he stains the mouth that had kissed Harry- the person he had been aching for, for weeks.

He rubs his fingertips over his eyelids; regardless of the memory, he wanted a cigarette, and some poetic shit wasn't going to decipher that for him.

He stands to his feet and walks over to his bag, kneeling and taking a cigarette from the box that sits on top of all of his clothes.

He takes the smoke and looks around the room for a lighter, spotting one on the table just before the exit of his room. He quickly walks over to it- his vision a little impaired from the lack of lighting.

He picks up the black lighter and holds it firmly in his right hand, the coldness of the night spreading up his arms. He shivers and looks back to his bag- contemplating getting a hoodie. He denies the thought once he thinks the coolness in the air isn't that bad for the need for coverage.

Louis grabs the door handle with the unoccupied hand and twists it to the left- pulling it open soon after. He walks through the door frame and breathes into the room. The silence of the night playing into the distanced aesthetic of eerie calmness. Louis hangs the cigarette from his lip and walks over to Harry's door quietly.

He knocks softly- just in case he's awake. Louis doesn't earn a reply, so he twists the door handle and pushes the door open. He moves incredibly slowly, not letting any noise exit the doors hinges. He pushes it open just enough for him to enter the room, walking in and then shutting it directly behind him.

A small strand of light shines onto the bed- and only the bed. Louis spots the outline of a sleeping Harry- he is curled up in blankets and is taking up the majority of the queen bed.

Louis breathes steadily.

Luckily he looks to be in a deep sleep, so Louis breathes in relief, still not letting his guard down fully.

He walks towards the balcony slowly, making sure not to step on the wrong floorboard- not needing the stress of a squeaky piece of wood on his shoulders as he walks. As he gets closer to the door, he extends his hand out to grab the handle and push it down- sliding through as quick as possible, not letting a draft escape into the room.