06

Louis drops his hips against Ozzy, feeling the growth in his trousers starting to swell. He keeps a view on Harry, wanting to see his reaction to him dancing so seductively.

Louis breathes in and leans forward onto his knees, cupping his hands over his kneecaps, lifting and dropping his ass during the different beats of the song. He can't think properly, the alcohol dripping through his veins and sweat dripping down his hair—the blurry lights in the room block any structural thought. And because of this, Louis doesn't realise what he's doing. 

He continues to dance on Ozzy, the alpha keeping a solid grip on Louis' hips, leading him in the right places on his groin. Up- down- up and down again. Louis tries his hardest to impress him, moving his lower back in the right way to spark Ozzy's knot to grow. 

Harry's expression doesn't change, only watching Louis with the same face he was previously, emotionless. For some reason, Louis wants him to tap his foot harshly while he grips his jaw tightly.  

This frustrates Louis to an extent he can't describe. Indeed Harry's feeling some level of anger from watching Louis dance on a stranger. 

Louis tries harder. Flicking his ass harder and more controlled than last time, performing circles around Ozzy's crotch, he receives two moans from the alpha behind him but nothing from the one sitting on the couch. 

Louis shakes his head. 'this is pathetic,' he thinks. Why did he ever think this was going to be some romantic movie where Harry jumps in and confesses his love at the sight of him turning on another alpha.

However, Louis feels compelled to please Ozzy, knowing that the night will probably end in a one-sided blow job that he doesn't honestly want to do anyway.

Louis continues to twerk on the man, giving up on the reaction he wants to receive from Harry. Knowing that it was dumb trying to get a response out of his literal bodyguard. There aren't any feelings there, and Louis, deep down, understands that. His lust coated activities leading him to want to twerk on Harry instead. 

Louis can feel these things without being guilty now, his brain is not functioning correctly, and there are no consequences for his thought or actions. 

"Jesus Christ Louis," Ozzy groans behind him, not far off from a moan. 

The chorus from the song stops and goes into the interlude. He turns back around to face Ozzy, wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing his chest and waist against his instead of constantly rubbing against each other. 

Louis plasters on a smile for the man to which he receives a genuine one back. 

"You amaze me," Ozzy smiles, placing his two hands onto his ass, cupping them. 

Louis gasps at the sudden touch and rests his forehead against Ozzy's to escape confronting the endless amounts of compliments.

Ozzy presses his nose against Louis'. Both of their eyes remain closed, and Ozzy hovers his lips over Louis'. Louis doesn't react; he doesn't care about this anymore. Frankly, he wants to go home and forget that this ever happened.

Before he can think about anything else, his lips connect with Ozzy's. 

Electricity pulses through the floor, and Louis can feel his heart not beating any faster than it was before. He feels his mind mentally crossing another name off a list.

Louis kisses him back, of course, the two linking their tongues and feeling around each other's mouth. This was nothing new to Louis; he had been here before, hundreds of times. Drank the same drinks and danced the same dance. Acting all innocent until a song right comes on, and he finds himself dancing and kissing a random person on the dancefloor.