12 ~ we know better

There's a knock at our door and Merida looks at me like I'm supposed to know who it is. I drag myself of my bed and walk towards the door.
"One, two, three, together, clap together, snap together, You and me together, knees together, freeze together princes crown together? Always be together you and me." Anna's voice starts to sing, she remembers it! She remembers our song that we made all those years ago. I join in as I open the door to reveal her singing her heart out.
"One, two, three, together, clap together, snap together, You and me together, knees together, freeze together princes crown together . Always be together you and me." She comes in and hugs me as I continue to sing the song.
"They say princess is full of charm and grace
They say she always knows her place
They say a princess wears pink and frilly clothes
They say she's never laughs and snorts milk out her nose
They say she's calm, they say she's kind
They say she never speaks her mind or freezes Nannys big behind " I flick my hand and It freezes the door handle.
"But you and me, we, we know better" she sings with me. We giggle and hug again.
" oh anna I can't believe you remembered it!" I say into her hair and she puts me at arms length.
" of course I remembered" she says smiling widely at me, tears trickle down my face and I roughly wipe them away.
" I love you" I whisper.
" I love you too" I pull her into another hug.
" ahem, would is one of yes gon' tell me what's goin on?" Merida interrupts, obviously confused.
" Merida, when we were young we wrote a song and I thought Anna would have forgotten about it. But she didn't" I laugh.
" ye write a lot of songs don't ye lass?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I nod my head and look at her with a quizzing look. " ye should ask if ye can perform em at the music festival" she suggests.
" what music festival?"
" every year, there's a music festival not far from ere'. The school is always asked to perform and asked to do some work their maintaining everything for the weekend, ye should ask if ye can perform"

*
*
*
*

I knock softly on the wooden music door, decorated in delicate music notes that snake their way up the door. An elegant voice came from within which could only be our music teacher. I open the door and slip inside, the circular room is lined with different instruments, pianos, guitars, violins, drums, recorders, microphones ext. I haven't had a music lesson yet as we are fairly new, they said we had to try all the subjects before we could decided the ones we want to study. I know for a fact right now that I want to take music.
" Elsa, I've heard a lot about you. Apparently you have the voice of a goddess, powerful yet soft. What would you like?" She greets me which makes my cheeks turn a little pink. Voice of a goddess? I don't believe that but I'll take the compliment.
" I got told there was a music festival up the road and I was enquiring to perform with my sister Anna?" I explain slowly edging closer to her. Her face seems to light up making the room feel even more welcoming than before.
" finally, a volunteer!" She exclaims walking quickly towards me with fluid movement. " I would love you to, come here on with your sister on Friday after school and you can audition in front of the others, I can't wait to hear your voice. Pick a good song... Or make your own." She rushes in excitement like she's rehearsed the lines repeatedly but has never had the chance to say them. " I can't wait!"
*
*
*
*
I burst into Anna's room not giving a second thought on what could be going on inside, big mistake. Regina was pressed up against the wall by some guy I've never seen before, they both jerk away from each other and turn a bright Crimson.
" uhhh sorry but do you know where Anna is?" I ask awkwardly.
" she said she was meeting someone special in the cafe" Regina says confident even though her cheeks are still on fire.
" thanks" I quickly say before retreating and running as fast as I can to the cafe. Someone special? I wonder who that is? Lots of people quickly run through my mind but there only one person who is truly special to her, and that's Kristoff. But surely he's not here, they would have said something... Wouldn't they? Surely Anna wouldn't have kept it from me, unless their hiding something from me. But what would they hide? What would Anna hide from me? As I grow nearer to the cafe, my pace becomes slower, what if she has hidden something from me? I can't bear the thought that she has. Soon enough, I'm outside the cafe. I can see Anna's strawberry blonde hair through the windows, I take a deep breath then enter. I look at where she's sitting expecting to see her true love, but there is no one there.
A/n
Sorry it's been a while and it shitty chapter. Please vote and comment if you like it. ☺️