7 ~ Go away

" hey where ye been? Jacks been looking all over for ye!" Merida exclaims.

" Jack can go fuck himself, come on let's go out" I grab her hand excitedly.

" wait wait hold yer horses. What's Jack done?"

" haven't you heard?" She shakes her head. " he's dumped me"

" oh Elsa, whys he done that?" She consoles and I laugh in her face.

" I couldn't give a shit, come on"

" where do yer wanna' go?"

" I don't know, your the one that's been here longer, where's a good place to go?" I ask her.

" there isn't anywhere, the only good social events are when someone throws a party but that rarely happens"

" what else can we do?" I sigh.

" nothing, stay ere' I guess" just at that moment, there's a loud knock on the door. I look at Merida who is just as confused. I open the door, revealing Jack.

" what do you want?" I ask impatiently.

" I've been so worried about you where have you been?" He attempts to put his arms around me but I dodge out of the way.

" what the fuck Jack? Get away from me" I shout turning my back and slamming the door in his face.

" Elsa I-I don't understand what's wrong?" Jack pleads outside the door. He's the one that dumped me so he should understand. He's an idiot.

" Elsa please talk to me" he pleads even louder. I open the door once more.

" you should have thought about that before you broke up with me" I hiss in his face. He looks hurt, his eyes becoming glassy.

" I don't know what your talking about, I haven't broke up with you" he cries. I have to admit he's a good actor but I don't believe it.

" go away Jack, I never want to see you again!" I slam the door was with my back against the it, I try to hold back the tears but I can't, I break down right there. Tears streaming down my face. I curl up, the ground around me freezing. No matter how much I try to convince myself that I don't need him;That I can live without him the more I know it isn't true. I love him. I will love him forever. But it's going to take alot for me to forgive him. Forgive him for breaking my heart into billions of prices.

Heyy sorry for the short and crappy chapter buuuuttt I wanted to know if you wanted me to do a chapter in Jacks point of view? Please tell me what you think, if no one responds, ill stick with Elsa :-)