1 ~ Gottfried Academy

We stand in front of the old looking building, our bags gathered around our feet. Brian had to rush of to do whatever he said so we are alone.

" This it" I say taking in a deep breath of the none-polluted air. I pick up my rucksack of the floor and take the handle of my suitcase. I look to my left at Jack who is eyeing up the structure and to my right at Anna who's looking behind us at the fields that stretch far with a forest ay the edge. It reminds me of home, the forest. The many times I sat with my back up against a tree talking about whatever came into our heads.

I kick the door open seen as I don't have any available hands and cautiously walk in, Its silent, only our footsteps and breaths can be heard. Are we in the right place?

" ahhh you must be the new students!" An elegant woman emerges from a room on the left, I presuming she's the headmistress. 

" yeah, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jack and this is Elsa and Anna" Jack speaks up introducing us.

" nice to meet you too children, I hope you will enjoy it here at the academy.  Here are your room information, your timetables and code of discipline will be in there." She says formally, passing each of us pieces of paper with numbers on them. She turns around and disappears back Into her office.  We walk through the dark mahogany hallway untill we reach a double door that leads off to an open field.

" where are we supposed to go?" I ask them even though I know they have no clue what so ever.

" hey, are you guys new here?" An unfamiliar voice asks. I look around and see a girl with fire flaring from her head.

" ummm yeah" I reply shyly.

" oh well I can show you where you need to go, I'm Merida" she says thrusting her hand out, I shake it lightly and then she moves on to shake Jack and Anna hands.

" lets see your information" I give her mine first, she scans it quickly and her eyes widen.

" you'r my new room mate" she smiles. She takes Anna's, not commenting anything and then looks at Jacks. Her eyes widen like before but she doesn't say anything, she just walks off and we follow.

" your in the boys dormitory, over there. When you go through the door go to floor 3 and look for room 24, there should already be someone in there" she explains, Jack nods his head apprecitaively and scurries off.

When we enter the girls domitor Merida shouts" Regina!" A girl dressed in a tight black dress comes from within a room.

" what?" She asks annoyed by the fact she's been disturbed.

" she's you new room mate, be nice Regina" she says as if She's child and then walks off, I mouth ' I'll meet you later' at Anna then turn a corner. We go up two flight of stairs and reach room 32.

" this is our room umm" she looks at me expectantly and I realise I haven't even told her my name.

" sorry, I'm Elsa"

" hey no need to be sorry." She dismisses opening the door. Two beds sit either side of the room. One messy, the blankets crumpled in the corner and clothes spread about. The other side is untouched, the sheets neatly made with nothing disturbing it. " sorry for the mess, youll get used to it" she says sitting on her bed.

" no need to be sorry" I laugh, sitting on the other bed. Its soft and bouncy.  I notice a thick red leatherbound book with swirly gold writing on top sitting on a small desk under the window. I get up and take it in my hands. The gold letters read 'code of discipline'.