4 ~ concrete building

Daniel shows me the way to maths seen as I have no idea where it is. He opens the door for me and I smile sweetly at him as I enter the room. Instantly,  I spot Jack sitting near the back.

" hey" I say happily kissing Jack on the cheek as I sit down.

" hey beautiful" he replies. "  umm so who's that guy you were with?" He asks awkwardly messing with a speck of dust on the table. Is he jealous?

" his names Daniel,  we had Philosophy together, why do you ask?"

" I was just wondering so I can tell him to keep his hands off you" he says casually.

" awww Jack are you Jealous? "

" yes" he replies blankly. What's wrong with him? He's not being as playful as he normally is.

" Jack what's wrong?" I grab his cheek and turn his head so he's looking into my eyes.

" nothing" he sighs shifting his eyes to avoid my eye contact. I open my mouth to object but the teacher's voice starts to shout out.

" Today you are taking a test to determine the best way you learn. There will bo no talking until the test is finished" He booms, two of the students walk around giving each of us laptops. I'm not going to let him get away with this, he will tell me.

The lesson ends finally, I had finished the test within the first ten minutes so had to sit there for 50 mintunes doing nothing. I grab Jacks hand and drag him out, away from anyone in earshot. I decide to drag him into an empty classroom.

" tell me whats wrong!" I demand. 

" Do you still love me?" He asks, looking down at the floor. No please no. Don't tell me hes going to dump me.

" Jack, I will love you no matter what. I will love you unconditionally. Why would you ask something like that?"

" I-I don't know. I-I just feel that... you don't want to be with me. T-that your d-drifting away" his eyes become glassy and I see a single tear fall down his face.

" I could drift over the Atlantic ocean and I'd still love you. Wait, do you still love me?"

" no I don't love you" he says, I step backwards in disbelief hitting the wall with my back. Snow starts to fall around me, the snowflakes gathering in my hair and on anything it lands on. I feel as I just got stabbed through the heart with ice, I place my hand over my heart, unable to deal with the pain. He... doesn't love me? I was so sure we were right for each other. I was certain he loved me and I loved him, I knew I shouldn't have allowed it, I knew I should have fought my feelings instead of my heart being broken into thousands of peices on the floor. I feel Jacks cold hands grab my arms, holding them in his.

" I'm in love with you. Your my world, my universe, your my existence.  I never want to live a day without you because I am in love with you, Elsa" I look into his eyes, his icy blue beautiful eyes that melt my heart. The snowflakes continue to fall around us and tears fall from my eyes.

" don't ever do that again" I shout slapping him in the face. He holds his cheek with his hand.

" what was that for?" He whines. 

" for breaking my heart, and this is for being sweet" I grab his collar and pull him towards me, colliding my lips with his. Even though he's an idiot, I still love him. Jack presses his body against mine, his tongue making its way into my mouth. I slither my hands under his blouse feeling the curve in his back, tracing it  with my fingers. I long for Jack's hands to touch my skin but he keeps his hands on the wall. I guess this isn't the place.