9 ~ prove it

" we have ter go Elsa, we haven't been ter the village yet. Ye' can't keep wearing things the school gives ye'. Ye' need style lass. You need to express ye'rself" Merids exclaims.

" since when were you into fashion?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Merida has been trying to persuade me to go on the village outing for the last half an hour and I just simply don't feel like going.

" okay ye' got meh. Anna asked me ter get ye' ter go. I don't know why so don't ask me," Anna of course. What's with her lately?

" then I'm not going" I huff going back to my book. I'm onto reading the maze runner now. The divergent series was amazing though, I can't believe the ending. I was crying for like half an hour and Merida thought I was having a mental breakdown.

" please Anna will kill meh of yer don't go" Merida continues to plead.

"Ugggh fine now leave me to read" I moan.

"Nope, they leave in half an hour ye' need ter get ready" Merida jumps over and grabs the book out of my hand.

"Hey I was reading that!" I groan.

" get ready!" She says sternly.

"yes mum" I mumble getting up and grabbing the clothes nearest to me. I sort my hair into a french braid then grab my book back ready to read again but before I can even read a page, Anna comes bursting through the door.

"Ahh your ready come on their leaving" Anna states grabbing my hand and dragging me out.

"Wait, isn't Merida coming?"

"No as if" Merida laughs. " I'm gonna' do some archery while the teachers ain't here" she continues happily. "See ya" and with that we all file out of the room.

A bunch of students stand together waiting for the bus to come. I stand a little further back, not wanting to get mixed within a crowd.

" Elsa!" Daniel shouts my name as he emerges from the poeple.

"Daniel, fancy seeing you here" I laugh giving him a hug. Ever since Jack broke up with me which was what three days ago? Anyway, Daniels become one of my best friends. We've been talking alot and I've come to get to know him.

"Hows Regina?" I ask.

"I'm not sure, somethings changed with her and I don't know what" he says looking over his shoulder at her, she's wearing the tightest black leather leggins and a tight black top, her hair tied high on her head. God she looks hot, wait what am I saying? I shake the thought from my mind and turn my attention back to Daniel.

" I'm sure she'll come around eventually" I Manage to say.

" I hope so" he mumbles. " whats Anna doing talking to Jack?"

" what?!" I turn to look in the same direction and there they are. Talking to each other like casual friends. The last I thought was that Anna hated him, him breaking my heart and everything.

" I don't know" I mumble distantly. What would she be talking to him about? I stare at them in confusion, trying to read their lips without any success.

" Elsa? Earth to Elsa." Daniel says as he waves his hand In front of my eyes.

" sorry"

" why don't you just ask her later?" He shrugs.

" cause' then she'll think I was staring at him" I say like it's obvious.

" girls a weird" he mumbles. I open my mouth to sarcastically reply to his comment but Anna comes bounding over and interrupts us.