5 ~ Diary in the mail

...someone I've never seen before, I haven't seen her at school which is odd because from what I've heard everyone who lives in this area goes to gottfried either to work or obviously go to school.  Her dark brunette hair is tied into a French braid from the side of her head; her eyes dark with old make-up. Despite this I can tell that she's actually pretty, big bold green eyes and soft lips.

" who are you?" I prompt edging my way over to her.

" j-just leave me alone" she snaps cowering back into a ball. I look at Jack.  What should we do?  Leave her here to cry on her own; who knows what's wrong with her or should we stay here in which she clearly doesn't want. He just shrugs his shoulders and I look back at the girl. I can't leave her like this, she's so fragile. 

" you can trust us" I  pathetically come out with.

" Trust is nothing, it always gets broken" she mumbles into her knees.

" please we only want to help you"

" what like the others? Your all the same" she shouts at me as she stands up.

" what others?" I prompt.

" I see what your trying to do, you won't get it out of me!" She screams.

" we're not going to force it out of you" I say calmly. " but we just want to make sure your okay, is there anything you need that we could get you?" I ask.

" I-I don't know, just go" she mumbles turning her back to us. I guess that's that then but we have to return, she obviously just needs someone to listen to her, love her and someone to trust without breaking it.

'Lets go' I mouth to Jack, he nods his head and we retreat.

" I need to find Anna, ill see you later" I give Jack a quick peck on the cheek and run to Anna's room. I knock loudly on the door three times and Regina opens the door.

" hey I'm looking for Anna" I state, she looks me up and down then retorts a snigger before shouting out;" Anna your sisters here" without a reply Anna shows up at the door.

" oh thankgod, come on we'll go to your room" she bounces out and goes up the stairs so I follow her.

" Anna what's up?" She plops herself down not even noticing Merida sitting at her desk, she raises an eyebrow at me and all I can do is shrug.

" I got some mail, I opened it obviously but I found this in it" she pulls a piece if paper from her pocket placing it in my hands. It read,

Dear Diary, 
Today was one of my proudest days. Watching my sister and her husband suffer in pain on that train. They hugged each other and said they would love each other always, how romantic. I had to end that so I pulled the gun from my pocket and shot them, straight at their temples. Gary first, I got to see Elizabeth cry and suffer in pain seeing her ' true love' die before her eyes. It was worth waiting all those Years to get my revenge on her, she deserved it. I then shot her, blood poured from her head creating the a sweet pool of success. I covered it up by cleaning the steel weapon to rid of my fingerprints and place it into Elizabeth's hand. Or was it Garys? I can't remember. All I know is that I totally covered it up. There isn't ecen evidence of me being there. All I have to do now if adopt those brat children, take Elsas powers and kill them. It may take years but I will succeed if its the last thing I do!

I drop the peice of paper and back away, clutching my stomach that is churning.

" what... what the hell is that?" I scream pointing at the entry lying on the floor accidently shooting an icicle at it

" that is evidence" Anna grins picking it up, I fail to see what reason there is to grin about. There lying on the floor is a confession that we can't do anything with. Our aunt missing, she's gone and we have no idea where. The only thing is, who they hell sent us that? 

" Anna who sent you that?"

" I don't know, it just had our names on it" she just shrugs. My stomach turns for the last time and I run to the bathroom. This can't be happening, our aunt can't know we're here. It's impossible, she's missing. She's in california ... with her emergency contact. It's been over 4 years since everything happened, why would she do anything now? None of this makes sense. I just want to be normal. That's all I want.  Its not too much to ask?

Sorry it's so short and the disappointing thing that we don't know who that girl is. The Diary entry has been found and read but who sent it them? Ohhh. ( and don't even ask about the chapter title haha)

Fan question, are you a fan of the hunger games? I'm a massive fan and I saw mockingjay part one yesterday and it was AMAZING!! I love the hanging tree its so good.

So yeah, comment vote share and follow meh, luv ya xx