2 ~ common room

" yes mum I know can I go now?" Merida groans down the phone. I chuckle silently, shes been on the phone for the last half an hour desperately trying to escape. 

" I love you too, goodbye" she says slamming the phone down. " god she's annoying, anyway we can go to the common room now"

" common room?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

" yeah, there's a common room in the middle of the two buildings, it's like a social point" she explains. I stand up almost immediately,  Jack will be there. I know I like only saw him two hours ago but he's my desire.  " oh and wear something nice, it will be the time you make your friends" she kind of sighs as if she thinks I won't want to be friends with her which is ridiculous, I would rather have a friend like Merida than the fake girly girls they are.

" pfft as if I want to be friend's with a load of barbie dolls" I say waving my hand.

" really!?" Her eyebrows raise in delight,  she looks like she's about to explode.

" yeah of course" I say, rooting through my suitcase for something normal to wear.

" you. Are. Amazing. Everyone else always  requests to move rooms" she sighs.

" well now your stuck with me" I say pulling out some three quatre length light blue jeans and a white see through top in which I place a white vest top underneath.

" you ready?" I ask as I come out the bathroom. Merida nods her head and her ringlets of hair bounce with her. I sure wish I had hair like that!

We enter the common room and I don't know whar I was expecting,  but it's certainly not this. The girls are plastered with make-up and their dresses are so short and tight they might as well not be wearing them as the boys, their wearing ripped jeans and leather Jackets. I think I was just expecting them to wearing posh dresses and suits but lets face it how stupid would that be. I scan the room, I can't see Anna or Jack, just thousands of people Walking around talking.

" Have fun!" Merida exclaims bouncing off.

" Merida wai..." befors I finish my sentance she's disappeared.  Great, just great. I walk into the depth of the room, the crowd is overwhelming and I regret coming. They shove me out of the way with their elbows and I'm pushed here there and everywhere untill I reach the edge of the room. Thank god. I think. All I want to do is escape the room but that would mean going back through the crowd and i think I'll try and avoid that.

" hey you look stressed, you want to go somewhere quieter?" A girl with black hair and red highlights asks me. I nod my head eagerly and she leads me up some stairs. We come out onto a balcony that looks over the whole campus but I look into the distance, into the forest. I feel the urge to jump off ans run away but use will that do? I wouldn't leave Anna or Jack.

"My names Ruby" she says, she's wearing tiny little red shorts and a ruffled white blouse.

" I-I'm umm Elsa" I stutter,  why am I so embarrassing?

" hey there's no need to be nervous, you seem nice everyone will love you. Come on I'll introduce you to some people" she says grabbing my hand not even asking me if I want to or not.

" this is Henry" Ruby leads me up to a boy talking to Anna, he has brown hair and ughh brown eyes. Flashes of bad memories rush through my brain and I have to look away. " he's a year younger than us" she says.

" oh so your in Anna's year?" I question looking at Anna.

" Apparently" she shrugs looking at something beyond me. I try to see what she's looking at but its hard to tell with the thousands of poeple.

" great to meet you Henry" I say smiling at him without looking into his eyes.

The rest of the night is spent meeting everone. Literally. As if I'm going to remember any of them. It's easy for them, they only have to remember three new names but we have to remember fifty million names. With names floating around and failing to match them to faces I decide to give up. I can't find Merida anywhere so it looks like I'll have to go back alone. Out of everyone here, I think the only person I'll trust is Merida, she doesn't seem the type to gossip and spread rumours.

I make it back to my room surprisingly not getting lost and collapse on my bed. Im so glad I was able to control my powers in there, the whole thing could have been a whole lot worse. I look at the walls around me, mine are so plain and dull compared to Merida's side. I think it's time to personalise it. With a flick of my wrist a flurry of snowflakes flow from my hand making a light layer of frost on the walls, I create delicate snowflakes that hang suspended in the air. I get some pictures from my suitcase; some drawn by Jack, sone drawn by me and the other are photographs of everyone and pin them to the wall with icicles. I grab one from the pile, its a picture Anna took of me and Jack when we were kissing; we didn't know she was therd untill we heard the camera shot, I tried to grab her phone to delete but I actually liked the photo do I let her keep it. I pin it at eye level when I'm sitting on the bed, my wall noe covered in snow and a collage of pictures. It felt like home now, like I'm meant to be here. I lay back content with life and slowly drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Heyy, im so sorry it took me so long to update, I'm back at school now so dont have as much time and I've got massive writers block. I included once upon a tine characters because I used alot of disney characters in the last book but when I think of a different Disney character like meg ill include them. Also, Dreamwork characters? I don't really know any do please suggest one's you'd like in the story and ships for example if you want merricup or whatever. Love you xx

Dedicated to elsaxoriginal x