8 ~ Jack's p.o.v

" Go away Jack, I never want to see you again" Elsa hisses in my face before slamming the door in my face. I feel as if she has just shot ice through my heart, cold waving through my body. Why does she think I've broke up with her? I don't understand. I put my forehead to the door, I can hear her crying. I can feel ice coming from the crack at the bottom of the door surrounding my feet. I want to open the door, to tell her she's got it wrong but I don't think she'll listen and the dormitory monitor will be around soon to make sure all the boys are gone.

" I love you" I whisper to the door. I know she won't hear me but I need to tell her. I then trudge off back to the boys dormitory.

I stand before my room but hesitate when I hear muffled shouting, a bed against the wall and soft groans. Lovely. I'd rather not interrupt whatever is going on in there so I go to the common room. I've heard there's a bar room upstairs that I haven't discovered yet. This seems like the perfect time to go there.

Perfect. The bar is at the end of the hallway upstairs, it's only small but it sells alcohol and that's all that matters.

" what will it be Jack?" The bar person says. For a fraction of a second I wonder how he knows my name but I realise he's in some of my classes.

"The strongest you've got" I mumble. He turns his back and gets a series of bottles, pouring the contents of them into a glass. He slides it over to me. A dark looking concoction that doesn't even look or smell as if you can drink it. Oh well, bottoms up I guess. I raise it to my lips and quickly take big gulps of it, the liquid burns my throat and makes my feel dizzy already. I've never been drunk before, well accept that party I went to with Elsa. Elsa. I can't believe I've lost her and what makes it worse is I don't know why. She's so beautiful in every way possible, I don't even get how it's possible. I already miss her smile and laugh, they way her eyes light up. I ask for another drink and neck it back, this will make me forget my problems.

" Jack! What are you doing here? Some person says.

" thats none of your businessssss" I slur after my 5th glass.

" where's Elsa?" They ask.

" why doyou care?" I say, grabbing another glass In my hand and lifting it to my lips.

" have you broken up with her?"

" No! But she thinks I have" I lay my head on the bar, I wish this douche would just go.

" okay, see you around" he says almost cheerfully. I'm too depressed to care though. Elsa is my world and she's gone. I'm nothing without her.

" Another?" The bar guy asks raising an eyebrow. I stick my thumb up to indicate I do.

3 hours later, I stumble back to my room

I'm glad it's Friday else I'd be fucked in class. Somehow, I make it up the stairs without hurting myself badly and enter my room. Luckily for me whatever was happening earlier has now stopped.

"Woah Jack are you... drunk?" Alladin asks as If he's impressed by the idea

"What's it to you?" I say pointing my finger at him almost losing my balance but I put my foot forward to stop me from falling over.

"I think you need to go to bed" he says stupidly.

"Don't be stupid, the nights still young" I emphasize by lifting my hands up.

"what's wrong with you?"

" nothing youuu errr twa..t " I spit at him.

" you'r obviously drunk and you need to get some sleep" he says responsibly.