13

" Elsa! I'm so glad your here" Anna shouts over the roar of chatter. I walk over to her and sit in the empty seat across from her.

" uhh Anna, Regina said that your meeting someone special?" I question, picking up the drinks menu.

" oh well, uhh I got sent a letter saying Kristoff and Emma were visiting but I don't think they are. Regina just probably wanted me out of the way, she can such a bitch sometimes"

" oh okay" I say awkwardly placing the menu down.

" so sis, whatcha gotta tell me?" She asks, slurping on what I presume is a milkshake. I think about the question, what have I got to tell her? I feel as if I haven't had the chance to talk to her properly for ages.

" nothing really, not a lot has happened" I shrug. " you got anything to tell me?"

" well, this boy likes me and I don't know how to tell him that I will never like him... Back"

" ohh who is this boy?"

" what would you like to drink?" The waitress asks, I look up and see its Charlotte from one of my classes.

" I'll just have, uhh I'll have a chocolate milkshake" she scribbles it down and walks away.

" his name is... Bradley"

" never heard of him" I dismiss.

" well, he is a bit of a loner. Keeps himself to himself. Never seen him out of room unless we're in class and he doesn't talk to anyone. I'm not really surprised you don't know him, most people in our year don't know him."

" if he doesn't talk to anyone and barely comes out of his room, how do you know he likes you?"

" he told me! We were sitting in mathematics together and he was helping me do the work and he just blurted out that he fancied me. It was horrible, I was lucky the class ended just moments after he said it and I tell you something I've never run out of a room as quick as I did then" she takes a sip of her drink and giggles erupt within me, Anna then starts to giggle and milkshake starts to dribble down her face as she tries to suppress her laughter. This only made me laugh harder and within minutes, the table was covered with milkshake with both of us pretty much falling of our chairs laughing.

" whoops" Anna snorts looking at the mess on the table.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi!!
Long time with no updates or anything.

So basically, I stopped writing this story because there were so many plot holes and mistakes throughout.

I dont know if any of you still want an update from this, but never the less I'm here.

As I'm now older, I have matured and hoping my writing skill has improved. Despite the plot holes and general crappiness of this story (including the first) I am thinking of re writing the whole thing on my new account
BlissfulBrit

I was just wondering if any of you would read it? It'll still have the same storyline but little things will be changed and hopefully the writing will genrally be better.

Thankyou so much for sticking around and reading this. I still want to write this, I still want to make my readers happy but it will be on my new account.

Ps. I follow everyone back so plesse follow me at BlissfulBrit

Thankyou so much 😊😊