One

Roxanne or Roxy as she likes to be called. Roxy was always the type to believe in aliens since her friend Liz Parker told her stories that has went through her family since her grandmother took a picture of the crash sight.

She walked in and saw Liz. "The person I have been searching for."

"Roxy, you know I'm working..."

"I'm bored..."

"Hang out with Max and Michael." Roxy just gave her a look. "Roxy, your always hanging out with me..."

"You know my reason." She said when Maria walked over to them. "They watch me like a hawk for some odd reason."

"Maybe they think you're an alien."

"Bite me, Maria." Roxy says as she looked to see Max staring at her and Liz. "We're being watched. Again."

Roxy never understood Max. He acted like he knew her and it was kind of weird as she never talked to him as much, but he managed to know somethings about her. Like her adoption for example.

"Roxy, you and Maria share the same imagination."

Roxy gave her a look before sighing. "We are just saying."

Roxy heard fighting and looked to see two guys she saw in fighting earlier. One pulled the gun out and fired. She looked and saw her friend laying beside her. "Liz." She said as she opened her shirt looking to find the bullet wound. Roxy put her hand over the wound. "Stay with me, Liz."

Max walked over to them and saw Liz healing and knew that he was right. Roxy was not human. "Roxy?" She said.

"Liz?" She said. "What did I do?"

Max broke a bottle of ketchup. "Keys." Michael says.

Roxy watched him toss the keys and pour ketchup on Liz. Max grabbed Roxy and left with her. "We need to talk."

"Will you tell me what the hell I just did?" She asked.

"Yes."
~~~
Roxy never got her answers as Max promised. She looked at her hand and the memory of what happened back at the diner came back making her sigh. "How did I save Liz?"
~~~
At school, Roxy was playing with her pencil when she heard about them testing their DNA. She took her slide and tooth pick and rubbed the inside her mouth. She placed it on the slid and did the process of getting the DNA on the slide. She put it under the microscope and froze as she saw something that was not human DNA.

"Liz." She whispered. "Look."

Liz looked and saw the same DNA as Max. "We need to talk to Max."

Roxy sighed as this was going to be a conversation she is not looking forward to. When the bell rang, she followed Liz who was calling for Max. The two of them saw him and got to him. "Max, we need to talk. Come on."

Roxy didn't say a word as she followed them. They arrived at the music room and saw Kyle. "Oh boy." She said as Max looked at her and back to the two in front of them.

The blonde was listening to them talking. She never liked Kyle much. "Can we study, Kyle?" She says. "Trust me, Liz isn't doing anything and you need to trust her more."

"Roxy..."

Max looked at her and to Liz. Roxy listened to Liz and was shocked to see her hand print. "Is that from..."

"Yeah." Liz said.

Roxy couldn't believe what she saw. She listened to them. Roxy saw Max looking at her. "We're not from around here."

"We're?" She questioned. "What do you mean that I'm not from here?"

"Where are you from?" Liz asked as he pointed upwards. "Up north." He just pointed. "You're not an..."