Four

Roxy was walking the streets when she saw Kyle's friends walking up to her brother. "Oh boy." She said as she watched them start hitting her brother. "Hey! Leave him alone!"

The boys looked at Roxy and ran off as she grabbed her brother. "Roxy, you shouldn't be here."

"What the hell was that about?"

"Liz."
~~~
Michael was pissed when he saw Max and Roxy. Ryan walked over and joined them. "Michael..."

"I'm going to kill him." Michael says.

"Michael, we can't." Roxy says.

Max started talking to them, but when she heard that Max had to stay away from Liz, Roxy knew that was going to hurt him and her friend. She looked at Michael before leaving. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." Max says as Ryan sat down.

"It's not you." Ryan says. "I don't think Roxy could ever be upset with you."

Michael sighed as he wished to know what was actually bothering her.
~~~
The next day, Roxy walked the school yard when she saw one of the guys itching. Michael and Ryan saw Roxy watching the guy scratch his chest. She looked at them as Ryan hid and Michael smile at her. She rolled her eyes as she walked away. Michael sighed as he knew. "She's pissed off at me."

"No she's not..."

"You don't feel everything she feels." He said causing Ryan to stare in shock.
~~~
Going to Liz's, Roxy walked up to Liz's room and opened the door. "The other granddaughter has arrived!"

"Oh! Roxanne. The last beauty." Claudia says hugging her too as Maria and Liz laughed. "God help this poor little own with you three running around!"

Roxy smiled at her as there was only one. "Oh no. I love this woman, but Roxy here has someone."

"Shut up, Maria." Roxy says.

Roxy laughed at her. Liz started talking about a book. Hearing her mind going back to Michael. "Okay, enough about boys, but let's talk about Roxy and Michael."

"I would like to know who this Michael is."

Roxy looked at her friends as they smile at her. The blonde sighed as she walked with them. She knew she had to tell them about Michael, but she doesn't know what they are, but she knows he won't leave her side.
~~~
Sometime that night, Roxy was with Claudia as she refused to leave, but instead had to call 911 because Claudia needed to be sent to the hospital. She got in the car with Liz's parents and left. She looked at Liz who hugged her. "What happened?"

"I don't know."
~~~
At the hospital and walked to the phone. She saw Liz making a call and sighed as she knew she needed to talk to Michael. "Roxy, instead of calling Michael, why don't you go to him?"

"I'm upset with him at the moment."

"What ever it is can be solved because you need him."
~~~
Roxy left the hospital and went to Michael's house. She knocked on the door causing Michael to open it. "Hi." She said causing him to hug her. "Claudia is in the hospital." She started crying. "I'm scared."

Michael didn't say a word as he held her close. "I'm sorry for making you mad."

"I shouldn't have gotten angry of you protecting my brother." She tells him. "I'm sorry."

Michael had her look at him and kissed her. Roxy smiled into the kiss as they pulled back. "Do you want to stay?"

She nodded as they walked into his trailer. Michael lead Roxy to his room and laid down. She laid beside him, but put her head on his chest. He kissed her head as the two just laid there waiting to hear the news of Claudia.
~~~
At school the next day, Roxy sat doing her test to see Michael tempering with someone's test. She shook her head and tried her best not to laugh. She turned her test in and walked to him. "You and Ryan are having too much fun with torturing."

"You know it." He said as he kissed her head. "Just don't get involved."

"I won't. I'm going to find Liz."

Michael nodded as she walked to find Liz. She sighed as she went searching for her friend. Maria saw Roxy and knew. "Roxy! We're over here." She says. "Come on."

Roxy walked over to them and hugged them. "What's going on with Max?"

"I have no clue what's going on." She said. "Liz, what is going on."

"Max is becoming distance."

"Roxy, help me tonight." Maria asked.

"Fine."
~~~
That night, Roxy was helping Maria, but the blonde noticed Maria leaving. "What the hell?" She said as she gave orders to the customers. The phone ringing wasn't helping her. Grabbing it, Roxy answered. "Hello?" She says. "What?"
~~~
Arriving at the hospital, Roxy held Maria's hand as they knew Claudia wasn't going to make it. The blonde watched Maria and Liz walk out causing her to go to the payphone. She dialed the number that knew would come and get her. "Michael, can you come and get me."

"I want you to stay." Liz says. "You may help me."

Roxy looked at her as she heard Michael. "Roxy, I'm on my way."

The blonde hung up and looked at Liz. "Liz, I'm still learning my gifts." She tells her. "You might need to get Max here."

"Go to work." Liz tells her. "I'll call if anything happens."

Roxy nodded as she left.
~~~
Michael tried his best not to laugh at her. "Shut up." She tells him as she got in his car. "I need to distract myself from what is happening."

"Come on." He said. "I'll get you to the diner and I'll be on stand by so if things turn to worse, I'll be there."

Roxy looked at him and kissed him. Michael pulled her close as to deepen the kiss. They pulled back as neither of them knew what was happening between them, but they both didn't care. Michael pulled her back into the kiss as he has the girl he wanted since he first saw her and he wasn't going to let her go.
~~~
Roxy decided to stay at the hospital. She was going to try to save Claudia. "Roxy, I thought..."

"I need to help you." She said with tears in her eyes as Michael and Max reached the door.

"Roxy..." Michael said as Roxy tried.

She held her hand as she focused on her magic, but cried as she couldn't do it. "I'm so sorry." She tells her.

Liz smiled as Michael walked over to her and hugged her. They heard her and looked to see Claudia. "Roxy, my beautiful special girl. You already followed your heart. Keep Liz safe."

"I will, grandma." She said with tears in her eyes.

When the machine flatlined, Roxy hugged Michael crying. Max walked over to his sister and hugged her as she cried. Claudia was dead and Roxy knew it was meant to be. Michael kissed her head as she cried. "Take her home. I'll get Liz home."

Michael nodded as he helped Roxy out of the room. "Can I stay with you?"

"Sure."  He said. "As long as you want."

"Thank you."