Seventeen

A blonde saw Roxanne drawing causing her to take this as her chance to meet the girl who was just like her. "Hi." Roxy looked up. "I'm Tess. I'm new here."

"Oh. I'm Roxanne Carlisle." She says taking her hand in hers and gasped as she saw what she was. Pulling her hand away, Tess smiled. "You're..."

"Like you." She says.

"Oh. Okay." Roxy says. "I don't know what to say."

Tess smiled. "How about the two of us get to know one another? I would like to have a friend."

Roxy nodded as she didn't mind it. She liked making friends, but knowing this girl was an alien. Grabbing her sketch book, she stood up and touched her stomach causing Tess to see that the blonde was actually pregnant. Roxy started walking with her hoping to find her brother and boyfriend so she could introduce Tess.
~~~
Michael found her and walked to her as he hasn't been with her because of Max having visions when him and Liz kiss. He just wanted to be with Roxy. "Hey, baby." He says kissing her head to see another blonde. "Who's this?"

"Tess."

Michael didn't like this girl at all. He just got this bad feeling about her and he knew that he would have to talk to Roxy about this because even though she's new, they can't trust new people. The blonde saw Roxy look at Michael who looked deep in thought causing her to stand up and give them some room. "What is wrong with you? She's not bad..."

"I don't trust her." He tells her. "Something about Tess isn't settling."

"We took Ryan in and yet, we can't with Tess?" She says. "Why? She's new and is like us."

Michael sighed. "It's just this gut feeling I get from her. I know you are being nice, but I have a family I need to protect." Putting his hand on her stomach, Roxy smiled. "You and this baby are very important and we don't know if she is a danger to us. I will let you know her, but if she shows signs that she is a danger, then you are not to be alone."

Roxy smiled as she looked around and didn't see Tess. "Where did she go?"

Sorry for the short chapter. Roxy was hard to fit in this episode, but the next one will be longer. Should Roxy trust Tess or yield Michael's warning? Roxy may be seeing a bunch a drama soon between Tess and Liz. And Maria and Isabel.